Change - na'vi child (final)

Life on pandora went on and with life everything came and went. Not everything was going to stay the same, and change will come even if everyone. Wish for stuff to stay the same forever and never change at all.

Tsu'tey x Jake

Since the Omaticaya Clan had been run out of their homes once again everyone had become tried and worried parents were keeping a hold on their kids, not wanting to let them go since they had lost their home and almost their lives as well. Soon the Omaticaya had moved to the oceans as their homes had been destroyed once again and going anywhere else will not work. Getting use to a new life was not easy for everyone, but you seemed to be having a good old time explore the oceans and reefs.

???? " y/n"

Y/n " oh hello rotox I didn't see you there"

Rotox " it okay you seem busy looking around you seem to be adapting well"

Y/n " thank you I love it here and the reefs are so beautiful"

Rotox " you soon will become one of us at this rate"

Y/n " thank you I owe you guys a thanks as well for helping us"

Rotox " if I'm being honest I didn't feel like it at first but after getting to know you better and your family as well, you changed my mind"

Y/n " oh did I"

Rotox " yeah hey I have a question what with the burn mark on your arm"

Y/n " when we were escape our home had trip while running and burning branch had fallen on my, but my grandmother was able to heal the burn injury it won't be full gone for while longer"

Rotox " I'm sorry you all lost your home ... what was it like living there"

Y/n " it was wonderful and maybe one day we can go back home and rebuild what we have lost"

Rotox " with eywa on your side that will happen"

Y/n " is everything okay you are giving me that look like, you want to ask me somewhere else but you are scared"

Rotox " oh yes here my other question and I hope it no rude, but you don't really look like either of your dads"

Y/n " well because I'm adopted they had saved me from the RDA and welcome me as their own, just like my brother Lo'ak and dad I have five fingers dose that bother you"

Rotox " no it doesn't I just want to get to know more of you, and it seems like all of your brothers are overprotective of you ... I'm scared of your other dad the warrior"

Y/n "  my brothers and father are very nice once you get to know them, they just worry about me because I'm the youngest"

Rotox " oh hey I was wondering if you ...."

???? " cannonball" you and rotox talk was soon cut off when  multiple guys had jumped init the war chasing a major splash of water, it was your brother and the chef sons.

Neteyam " oh sorry did we interrupted something"

Y/n " umm a bit rotox was going to ask me something"

Rotox " oh yes maybe I can ask you later on better times"

Y/n " umm sure that works for me"

Tuk " oh yes dad is looking for you he wants to speak to you about something"

Y/n " okay I will see you guys later bye" you had pulled yourself out of the water and walked towards Tsu'tey who was waiting and giving glares towards rotox as the boy was trying to keep himself from looking stupid.

Tonowari x ronal

It was a normal day in the village and you were doing your daily task like always but everything changed, when you heard the tribe horn being blown. You soon looked up and saw mountain banshees coming right away you rushed to see who had arrived here.

Y/n " ......" right away you could tell these guys were from the forest and they seemed like they had been put threw a nightmare.  You were trying to get a better view of everything but that soon failed when crowds had gotten bigger, everyone wanted to see the newcomers.

An'nung " look at them they seem so weak"

Rotox " do we even call these tails they are so small and weird looking"

Tsyerio " leave them alone"

Y/n " brothers " right away your brother and Rotox were making fun of the kids in the group. Soon the group had become quiet when your father had arrived and walked towards the newcomers. Tsyerio was there to keep the peace and be kind towards others.

Tonowari " why have you come here brothers and sisters from the forest" it seemed like your father didn't see you in the crowd.

Y/n " ......"

Jake " tonowari I and my people have come here seeking refuge and help in the fight against the sky people"

Tonowari " you bring war here I have my people to protect"

Neytiro " please we need the help the sky people have grown in numbers and strength"

Ronal " what going on here" even your mother didn't notice you as she started checking out the newcomers, but she seemed more interested in the children then anything else.

Ronal" some of these kids are not true na'vi they have demon blood" the crowd had gasped looking at the younger children.

Neytiro " my husband was rider of last shadow and reunited our people in the fights against the sky people"

Y/n " I say we should help them ... they are our brothers and sister of the forest" everyone soon looked at you, as you were far in the back. You soon made you way to the front and looked at your father and mother.

Y/n " I vote we should help them we can't leave them alone ... we can have their help and learn something from them"

Neytiro " thank you young one for speaking for us"

???? " thank you" one of the boys who is the son of Jake and Neytiro smiled at the girl he seemed more different then the rest.

Y/n " your welcome" ronal had walked over to her daughter and pushed her away from the newcomers, and towards her other children.

Ronal " She is kindhearted"

Tonowari " it has been decided we will help our brothers and sisters of the forest learn our culture and way of life" not everyone seemed happy about it.

Tonowari " my sons will teach your kids jake and neytiro .. along with any other kids that are close to them"

Tsyerio " father i think y/n should help as well"

Ronal " no"

Tonowari " my daughter y/n who spoke for you all will help as well, learn well all of you so you don't end up useless" you and Tsyerio had helped the newcomers move in, and you had gotten to know the boy name is kiro and he seemed very nice and interesting. Like any overprotective parents your mother was not liking the idea of you become so friendly with the newcomers and one of the so called demon children as well.