Reuion - navi child

After months of being separated from the other clan you and everyone else that had stayed behind had, been given permission by tonowari to move the base to a good location from the village. Many things had changed since everyone last saw each other, but both sides were over the moon to see each and be reunited. You were able to leave the base and go to the village to see everyone. You had taken the chance and soon left for the village promising to bring everyone else back if that could happen. After some flying you soon arrived at the village after seeing the village from down below, you soon landed your ikran onto the beach.
.
Y/n " I'm really here" you soon hopped off your Ikran and made walks a fee feet away from your Ikran petting her and making sure she stayed calm and didn't become upset.

Metkayina navi " she one of the Metkayina... tokru makto mentioned that more of the clan was coming that had to stay"

Y/n " hello"

????? " y/n" You soon looked up and saw tuk coming running towards you with open arms you soon open your arms bring her into a hug and picking her up.

Tuk " I'm so happy you are here I missed you"

Y/n " aww tuk I missed you as well how have you been"

Tuk " good where is norm and the others"

Y/n " they are seeing up the human base sweetie they will be here soon"

Tuk " okay let me show you around I can help you bring some of your stuff to your family pod"

Y/n " sure sweetie" tuk had carried one of your baseket as your carried your mat and a bag this place was soon beautiful, some of Metkayina teens looking at you as you walked with tuk.

Tuk " that my family pot your family pot it not far from here... it there"

Y/n " wow it beautiful come on let put my stuff  down and you can show me everything"

Tuk " yeah" you had placed you stuff down in a corner, and soon when they was done tuk and grabbed your arm and start giving you a tour.

Y/n " wow this place is so big"

Tuk " yeah it amazing and you should see life underwater it amazing our new friend tsyerio and rotxo said they will help you learn"

Y/n " that nice of them hey where are you brothers"

Tuk " they went somewhere else on hunting trip they all be here soon so I get to welcome you here before any of them"

Y/n " okay"

Metkayina teen 1 " wow who is she I never seen here until now" you and tuk had turned around to see some Metkayina boys stand on the sandy beach, one of them walked closer to you ad tuk.

????? " hello there I'm Ao'nung the eldest son of Tonowari"

Y/n " oh hello"

Tuk " him and his friends and picked on kiro and Lo'ak calling them freaks they called out whole clan freaks, and when loak went to apologize they took him out hunting and left him out... Lo'ak almost got killed he was baldy hurt"

Y/n " wait what"

Tuk " come on there something else I want you show you other then fish lips over there" tuk soon pulled you away leaving you with many questions but right now, you were glaring at the boys making them step back. You and tuk had gone for and swim and swimming had come easy for you which had shocked you and tuk, but soon tuk was showing you her IIu. It seemed like all the Omaticaya clan was busying leaving tuk the only one to know you were really here.

????? " hey tuk there you are what have you been doing all ... Y/n" before you could do anything you were tacked falling into the water the someone who had tackled you are loak and kiro.

Neteyam " hey get off of her we just got her back we can't hurt her already" you soon stood back up and soon got a proper hug from Lo'ak, kiro, and Neteyam they were happy to see you. Soon other Omaticaya teens saw you and hugged you asking many questions about their avatar parents until Neteyam calm them all down. You were soon left with the sully kids and Tonowari two other sons.

Lo'ak " hey y/n we will like you to meet tsyeio and Rotxo the two other sons of Tonowari"

Y/n " hello"

Rotxo " hello we have heard so much about you from the guys"

Y/n" oh what have the guys told you about me"

Lo'ak " alll good things"

Tsyerio " it great to finally meet you y/n I hope you have meet my other brother as well"

Y/n " oh yes Ao'nung the one who left Lo'ak out in the middle of the ocean"

Lo'ak " tuk you told her"

Tuk " I was making sure she knew everything they were looking at her weird"

Neteyam " it seems like you are drawing boys attention already"

Y/n " haha very funny" soon the group net back to the beach and then when the adults had started showing themselves you were standing with rotxo and Tsyerio answering their questions.

Jake " y/n kid is that you"

Y/n " hello Jake" Jake soon hugged you happy to see that you were here and soon enough Neytiri had hugged you as well she was praying for you safety.

Tau " my daughter you are here I'm happy you are here"

Rotxo " the mighty warrior of the Omaticaya Tsu'tey is your father"

Y/n " yes I have a avatar dad as well have a problem"

Rotxo " no"

Mo'at " it good you are here tell us how is the forest"

Y/n " it is well the great mother has found ways to keep the human out and keeping the creatures safe but the RDA still looking for you Jake ... but we have gain new allies from marine biologist that left the RDA and have agreed to join us ... they are being close watch until max can fully trust them"

Tonowari " you daughter is brave Tsu'tey you have raised her well"

Tsu'tey " thank you"

Jake " we should go see the rest of our clan and see if they are okay"

Y/n " they were setting up the base and making sure the avatar were okay, we made sure the RDA can't find us"

Neytiri " good" most of the Omaticaya clan followed you to see their mates and parents as they had missed them so much it was sweet reunions for everyone, you and kiro were walking on the beach that night talking. They were being watched by their friends as the pair acted like old friends they had missed each other so much and finally being together made them happy.

Rotxo " so she single"

Neteyam " don't you dare first her father Tsu'tey will hurt you and if doesn't her dad norm will com after you and if he not navi he still out smart anyone ... and third her and kiro have a special connection"

Tuk " yes a connection no one will be breaking or I will burry you up to your heads in the sand"

Rotxo " noted"

Tsyerio " they do make a cute couple" the gang was watching as you and kiro were having a good time together, norm and neytiri were enjoying everything they were seeing while Jake and Tsu'tey were having a conversation about something. That was related towards their children as everyone could see there was something more between you and kiro.