Lonely (2)

As the sun started setting both groups of young hunters had returned with some many fish but it was hard to see where lani was, she was not with any of the boys at the moment. The group was give out the fish, some of the adults thought the girl was somewhere else gather materials or food that had been ordered to bring home. Tyserio group was the last group to return back to the village and they thought lani was back already with Ao'nung and his friends.

Jake " boys there you are where is your sister"

Neteyam " she not home yet"

Jake " no she went out with you guys right"

Kiro " yes she went hunting with us but we spilt up into two groups"

Neytrio " where could she be"

Neteyam " maybe she went off somewhere after helping out Ao'nung and his pals"

Jake " maybe I don't know we will wait until night fall"

Kiro " yes sir we can get rotxo and tsyerio to come looking for her"

Jake  " good do that maybe she apron her somewhere or needs help with something"

Tuk " yes sir"

Night time

Neytrio " where she is lani never this late coming home even back at home, she knew to always be home before night fall"

Jake " she okay she will be home shortly" the heard the sound of IIu swimming towards the house they thought it was lani, they got up from their seats and ran there to see their sons and two Metkayina teens.

Tsyerio " we couldn't find he sir"

Jake " are you sure"

Neteyam " yes dad we couldn't find her"

Tsyerio " that wave had gotten rough later today by she waited it out like we told her, she will be home soon"

Tuk " yes and she with her IIu dad there nothing to worry about lani might be late, she might of saw something and lost tack of time"

Kiro " yes but we should speak with Tonowari and ronal maybe we can get help looking for her"

Tsyerio " yes with it getting dark it might be hard for her to find her way home"

Neytrio " good now come let go speak with your parents" the adults and teens had walked passed a group of Metkayina teens talking and laughing about something rotxo had stopped walking and looked at the group.

Tuk " are you coming"

Rotxo " I will be there soon I will ask some other to help us look for her on foot"

Tonowari " Jake Sully welcome how may we help you"

Ronal " welcome"

Jake " our daughter lani went out hunting with our boys and your boys as well but she not home yet"

Ronal " she out there alone"

Tsyerio " she want to come with us to help out and make friends everything was going well until we spilt up, from Ao'nung group we thought she was home"

Tonowari " who else went along as well"

Tuk " Rotxo and some other Metkayina boys he went to ask for help looking for her"

Jake " where Neteyam"

Kiro " maybe he went with rotxo"

Ao'nung " okay we are here why have you brought us here anyways" rotxo and Neteyam had come with the Ao'nung and the other Metkayina boys that had come hunting with them early that day.