Finding you and new family - na'vi child (1)

Since the RDA had arrived on pandora that have destroyed many lives and the environment of the planet, for their own selfish needs. Many clans and tribes didn't like the sky people and saw them destroying everything in their path when they were here the first time and when they came back. Many na'vi child had been orphaned because of this on going war, as their parents were either dead or missing.

Neytiro x Jake

Two male na'vi were out scouting after here the RDA were destroying some of the land for mining and profit, they had left their children home for safety. As the mated pair were walking together as they were making sure to keep their guard up.

Neytiro " hush do you here that"

Jake " here what ... yes is coming from over there" the pair had followed the sound of cry which was later, be able to tell a baby cry. The pair had moved faster as they thought someone life was in danger because of the RDA, but they soon came across something that made them sick.

Neytiro " no" they saw a small tribe of navi had been killed and it seemed like there was not survivors, but they soon followed the cries towards a na'vi female using her body to cover a basket.

Na'vi female " help"

Jake " hush everything will be okay we are going to get you help"

Na'vi female " no save my daughter please ... save my baby please ..." the female had soon closed her eyes, Jake and placed her boys down softy as neytiro opened the basket to see a crying baby girl.

Neytiro " hush little one everything will be fine"

Jake " she all alone now there no one else here alive"

Neytiro " they murder her whole clan and family"

Jake " we have to bring her with us we can't leave her here with the RDA"

Neytiro " good she will become our daughter we will raise her as our own, and when the time comes we will tell her the truth"

Jake " right what should be named her"

Neytiro " y/n will be here name a perfect name for her... now come on we should get her home my mother can check on her"

Jake " right away" The couple had brought home the new daughter and showed her off to everyone else, everyone seem happy to se her and welcome her to the tribe right away.

Jake x neytiro x Tsu'tey

Three male navi were out hunting as they were trying to gather some stuff for their children, the past couple months on pandora haven't been so well since the RDA had returned and came back to take over the plant. Their lives had changed since they become parents, and warriors they had become more serious.

Tsu'tey " stop"

Jake " what do you see something"

Tsu'tey " over there some RDA soldiers"

Neytiro " we should get rid of them"

Jake " wait one of them is holding something in his hand ... it a na'vi baby they are going to take her we can't let that happen" Jake had looked at his mates to see they were already gone soon Jake had joined them as they were sneaking up on the RDA solider.

Solider " so what are we going to do about this runt"

Solider 2 " I don't know she small and will be useless I say we leave her here no one is coming for her anyways"

Solider 3 " they all make me sick I ..." the third solider soon stoped talking when a arrow had hit him in the chest killing him right away, the remaining soldiers didn't move fast enough as they were soon getting pick off one by one.

Solider 4 " don't any of you move or I will drop her ... wait where the third one named Jake ..." the fourth solider soon had the baby take from him by Jake as she was shot by, two arrows. Soon the rest of the RDA soldiers were dead as Jake was trying to calm down the baby who was a girl.

Jake " hush everything will be okay"

Neytiro "she from a far off tribe and I don't think anyone is alive"

Tsu'tey" what are we going to do about her"

Jake " we will bring her with us she has no one else and if we do, find anyone from her tribe they might mot take her because she small"

Neytiro " she will be raised as our daughter among her brothers, one day she will ask about her tribe"

Tsu'tey " we can deal with those matters later on we should get her to mo'at to make sure she is okay"

Jake " her name will be y/n I think she will fit well for that name unless you two have a better name"  the tiro had agreed with the name, and soon left with the na'vi baby as they went back to the tribe showing everyone their new member.