Disappointed daughter

Being the oldest child and daughter of  tonowari and ronal was not easy job and that was your right now you were trying everything to win the respect of your father and mother. Nothing was working out and your kept on being the disappointment to your parents. When you did anything bad ronal will refuse to look or even speak with you until she was ready and Tonowari would lecture you in front of everyone making sure you knew what you did wrong. Your younger siblings had always done their best to be there for you and help you not they couldn't always keep mom and dad from being mad at you.

Y/n " ......."

Tonowari " you were near the outcast and don't lie teyay and his friend saw you"

Y/n " yes I was father but what else they say is a lie I didn't make him attack anyone else he hasn't attacks anyone else"

Tonowari " you keep on lying my daughter teyay and naie saw you ... I'm disappointed in you"

Y/n " father I haven't done anything wrong"

Ronal " now you go speed rumors about naie just because teyay didnt like you back"

Y/n " mother they lie why are you believing them and not me"

Tonowari " don't take that tone with your mother young lady"

Y/n " I'm your daughter you should be believing in me and not them"

Ronal " leave ... leave"

Y/n " always making me leave when I haven't done anything wrong fine I will leave" you soon walked out of the hut and then when you passed by the lairs.

Naie " aww the poor princess is in trouble once again you are a failure no wonder no man will have you as a mate" you were about to fight her when you backed away, you just hissed at her and her stupid boyfriend you hated them both.

Toyey " no will ever love you not even your own parents" toyed had pulled your hair and cut you with his blade, making you soon slapped tayey drawing a crowd and you hit him hard on the face leaving a scar and his girlfriend screaming.

Metkayina " she a monster"

Tonowari " what have you done now"

Y/n " they started it First father"

Metkayina " she lies we saw her attack him frist we are not safe with her around anymore"

Tonowari  " leave forever y/n you are hear by exiled"

Y/n " I'm your daughter"

Tonowari " I only have one daughter and that your sister you are nothing to me anymore leave"

Y/n " mother"

Ronal " you have always brought shame to us ... leave so you can give your siblings a chance" you didn't say anyone as your went to grabbed your stuff  everyone was watching from their house, as you were leaving.

???? ' wait we are coming with you big sister" you soon turned around and saw Ao'nung and tsyeria with their mats and weapons.

Y/n  " no you have t stay here and take care of mom and dad for me ... okay and big the next leader and spiritual guide for me"

Ao'nung " we want you big sister"

Y/n  " I can't stay anymore sweetie I will miss you but I will be keeping an eye on you"

Tsyeria  " where are you going"

Y/n " I have a find who will help me honey ... I love you guys"

Ao'nung and tsyeria " we love you too"

Rotxo " can I come as well with you four"

Y/n " oh Rotxo come here little one" Rotxo soon ran to you and hugged you, and so did your siblings.

Y/n " make me a promise to be the best behave kids you can, be and live your life well ... maybe eywa will have us meet again"

Kids " yes y/n"you soon left not making eyes contact with anyone else but you did gave and hug goodbye rotxo who was a second little brother to you. You watched as the three kids stayed at the beach crying as you were leaving them behind. You had traveled all night and half of the day  until you reached where you were going, you had gotten off your IIu as two male na'vi came running towards you.

Tssa " you are here y/n ... what the matter why do you cry"

Zayo " tell us love so we can make everything better" you couldn't say anything as your cried and fall to your knees leaving home really broke you, the two male Na'vi ran to your aid and held you close as your cried. They could understand a few of your words and you cried and yelled, they soon brought you into their hut as your told them everything and you were allowed to stay wit them and their clan. It will be a while until you even speak to Tonowari and ronal again but you will meet your siblings and rotxo in secret as they were able find you, they had missed you so much and home was nothing without you.