Broken promsies - female navi

The family household was very lively and always filled with humor from your husbands or your kids, with so many kids and husbands the home was always busy. There were times when the whole family will get together and spend time together, it had started when you were dating your husbands who were you boyfriend/ childhood friends. That all changed after marriage soon become something more and soon the addiction of children added to the household had made everything fun and good. These night made you happy as when your children were out the oldest kids, you missed them but knew they had separate lives from the family and your husbands were always busy with work.

Y/n " so Tuk baby are you ready to choice the movie for family move tonight today"

Tuk " yes mama I have been getting ready all week it my time to shine"

Y/n " yes it baby" with so many kids it came to system that each kid and adult will choice that movie at home that week or movie theater.

Y/n " so what do you want to see baby girl"

Tuk " the little mermaid the new one that came out we have to see it mommy"

Y/n " sure baby we can go see it I need to get that tickets"

Tuk " yeah little mermaid" Tuk was a major Disney fan and princess movie fan so whenever she choice the movie it was either relate to Disney or a princess movie. You and her really love the princes diaries movies and would watched them together.

Neteyam " morning mom and little sis"

Tuk " neteyam we are going to see the little mermaid tonight" the rest of the family had made their way into the kitchen and soon stopped when they heard Tuk.

Kiro " what do you mean"

Tuk " it family movie night remember sillies and my turn and I chose the little mermaid I have the doll see mama brought it for me"

Jake " honey"

Y/n " what I was at target and saw it jake and Tuk had been good all week and did well in her project"

Jake " no that we can't make it tonight we have other plans"

Tuk " huh"

Tonowari " sweetie we are sorry we have other plans tonight an important meeting"

Tuk " but baba it family movie tonight we never miss family move night"

Ronol " well honey you can mom can still have a family movie night it can be mom and daughter night out"

Tuk " what about big brothers they won't miss it"

Kiro " sorry we made plans with spider we are going this theme park with him"

Lo'ak " it super popular"

Tuk " oh can I come"

Tsyeio " sorry Tuk but you can't it a night for only teens with tickets and we saved up our money"

Y/n " boys"

Neteyem " please mom they won't be back until the summer and the rates will be higher then spider and the rest of our class is going"

Y/n " what is the family rule for all you"

Rotxo " oh come on mom please we have to be there"