Mates - femal na'vi

Mates on pandora mated for life and with only one mate, but there were times when a navi would have more than one mate. When that happened, it was seen as a blessing from mother eywa, having more than one mate in your life.

Jake/ Neytiro

You relationship with Jake and Neytiro and become romantic over the years. Either one of males wanted to make you choice between, then as they become blood bothers. Mo'at helped solve that by saying mother eywa had made this happen, giving you two mates verse one.

Y/n " ......" you were out picking some herbs for medicine and samples for grace as well.

???? " there you are we have been looking for you"

Y/n " Jake"

Jake " me and Neytiro were looking for you my love, you shouldn't be this far from home the RDA could be anywhere"

Y/n " I'm okay Jake" soon the sound of yipping sound could be heard, as Neytiro and his banshee land.

Jake " tell him that"

Neytiro " we have been over this again and again, you should stay in the area that don't have sky people in them"

Y/n " you worry to much my dear"

Neytiro " I have rights to worry I'm your mate"

Jake " one of her mates remember I'm here as well"

Neytiro " stop helping she with this stunts of her, we are suppose to be keeping her safe and well if she is to be the clan new spirt leader"

Jake " yes but she can still have some freedom as well"

Y/n " enough fighting okay I will tell one of you where I go next time" the tone of your voice gave hint to the two males that you were upset with them.

Neytiro " my love I'm sorry I don't mean to control everything you do but, we can't lose you as son we mated with you ... we have lost enough we can't lose you as well"

Jake " Neytiro right and if anything happens to you we will be lost"

Y/n " nothing will happened to me and our clan will be safe, as long we stick together"

Neytiro " you are right now come on we are heading back, before any RDA shows up"

Y/n " right away" it seemed like the three of you had taken the longer way home, just so you guys can have some time together.

Jake/ Neytiro/ tsu'tey

Having three over proactive mates didn't make you life easy, as they were always making sure you wet safe and away from harm. Even when you said you could fight it didn't work our well for you.

Y/n " my eywa my eywa my ewya" you were nearing three of voice singing to the ancestors and mother eywa.

Y/n " my mother eywa I ... " you soon heard something that drew you off, you soon grabbed your bow and shot an arrow those where the sound was coming from.

Y/n " who is there"

??? " you we supposed to ask that before you shot love" you soon looked and saw Jake come walking with the arrow in his hand.

Y/n " Jake dear I'm sorry I didn't mean harm"

Jake " well you are a good shot you of seen tsu'tey and Neytiro faces"

Y/n " huh they are here"

Tsu'tey " yes we are love we had to collect our thoughts"

Neytiro " so you shot firsts and ask questions later ... if you don't kill the the person first"