Baby/ies cry - Female navi (1)

The kids had spent most of their times with you as babies or toddlers as you were the one who was mostly home with them, those times with them you had formed a special bond with them. The kids love being with their friends and everything, but they seemed to love your more.

Jake and neytrio

Y/n " hey I have to help mo'at with something with the neighboring clans"

Neytiro " will you be back by dark"

Y/n " yes I think so the kids are asleep so everything will be fine"

Jake "wow this might be the longest time we are left alone with them"

Y/n " it will be okay you kids love you both it will be fine"

Neytrio " we can handle the kids everything will be fine"

Y/n " good now keep en eye on neteyam and kiri they been running more now and are trying to escape... if anything goes wrong give them their favorite toys and sign a song"

Jake " got it Mo'at is waiting for you"

Y/n " bye my love"

Jake and Neytiro " bye love" you were soon gone and walked into the forest with Mo'at leaving you mates with two toddlers and a baby. A storm had rolled in as it started raining sending everyone running for cover from the rain.

Jake " the kids are still asleep"

Neytrio " we will wake them up soon"

Jake " sure but I think ..." soon a sound of thunder had stolen Jake attention as it seemed to get them both off guard but not as much the three sleeping kids as they all woke up.

Neteyam " mommy"

Jake " hey kiddo we are here"

Kiro " mommy ... mommy" kiro and Neteyam were looking for you as they couldn't see or hear your voice which made them feel sad.

Neteyam " mommy ...mommy"

Neytiro " mommy is away but she will be home soon we are here" soon a babies cary had bene heard from Lo'ak Jake waled to his son and picked him up.

Jake " hush little one we are here for you ... everything will be fine" soon there was another around of thunder that made the three little ones all cry in fear, as the two male navi were doing their best to comfort them.

Neytrio " hush everything will be fine kids mom will be home soon" kiri and Neteyam seme to clam down but lo'ak not that much as he was still crying and nothing was working. soon someone was walking towards the tent and open the door, and that someone is you.

Y/n " are you all okay we cam back right away, as the storm was starting"

Jake " welcome back Lo'ak wont calm down"

Y/n " here let me try" you soon sat down and Jake had passed Lo'ak to you, once he was in your arm he stopped crying and looked at you.

Jake " what did you do"

Y/n " nothing I just held him and he stopped crying"

Jake " wow I don't know ..." soon more thduenr was heard Jake had felt someone grabbing onto his arms it was kiri it seemed like she wanted his comfort, while Neteyam went to Neytiro. Both man had looked that their kids and placed them into their laps as the kids feared the storm.

Y/n " see you both have someone that needs you comfort"

Jake " I understand I'm here little one I will keep you safe from the storm and anything that comes"

Kiri " dada" kiri soon calm down and stopped crying as she sit in her father lap, Neteyam seemed to be falling asleep in neytiro lap as Neteyam rammed his back humming a song that had gotten everyone attention in the hut. Your mates could see that the children were very close to the that it came to a post where you were the only one to calm them down when they were crying about something.

Jake/ neytrio/ tsutey

Y/n " the baby is asleep I feed him so he will be okay if he starts crying"

Neytrio " why are you acting like we never been left alone with the baby until now"

Y/n " you know what I mean my love ... I haven't been gone this long until now I want to make sure everything will be okay"

Tsu'tey " we will be fine love now go you don't want to be late for the meeting"

Y/n " fine I will see you all tonight be safe and don't do anything stupid"

Jake " we will be okay my love" you had bid your mates and baby Neteyam goodbye as you soon left for the day leaving the three males alone with a baby. The day was going well as busy were having bonding time with their son.

Jake " do you think y/n will be home before dark"

Tsu'tey " she will be home on time she had never broke a promised on returning home"

Jake " fine I'm just worried about her"

Neytrio " we all worry about her Jake she is our mate but she will be home soon"

Tsu'tey " Neteyam seems to be okay" it soon started raining and become very windy the three males were making sure the home was good and not no harm will come to Neteyam. Soon Neteyam started getting upset as the storm went on and nothing was claiming him down.

Tsu'tey " hush little one we are here we will keep you safe"

Jake " come on little guy what the matter are you hungry ... thirsty... need a change"

Neytiro " we have to make sure he dose not make himself sick or pass out from crying" neteyam was not taking it as he was crying more and not liking being touched by any of his fathers. He was looking around the room for someone or something.

Neytrio " mama will be home soon neteyam" neteyam soon stopped crying and looked at his father after hearing the word mom mentioned. When he started looking for his mom he couldn't find her and started tearing up once again.

Jake " aww buddy don't cry she will be home soon everything will be fine" neteyam loud crying had dead down but he was still crying the three males were trying everything in their power to, get Neteyam to clam down as they worried about him.

Neytiro " we are horrible fathers we can't even comfort him what type of dads are we"

Y/n " hey is everything okay" you soon entered the hut worried as you heard small crying you saw the guys looking at you, as your returned home.

Jake " neteyam had woken up when the storm started and we have tried everything, he clam down bit ...." Soon neteyam started crying louder once again making you drop everything and soon take him.

Y/n " what make the matter sweetie ... aww I see" you had grabbed something it was a herb and place it behind neteyam ears and some on his ears, he soon started claiming down.

Y/n " there all better now"

Jake " what happened"

Y/n " it seemed like some rain had gotten into the hut and dropped into his ear, it might of started bothering him"

Neytrio " oh yes now I see the hole....."

Y/n " what the matter"

Tsu'tey " we are horrible fathers we couldn't see he was in pain"

Y/n " it okay you were able to clam him down and keep him from making himself sick ... and I think he wants to be held by you guys" neteyam was reaching out to Jake and soon enough Jake had taken Neteyam.

Jake " hey there little guy you will be okay but we are here" neteyam had taken Jake hand and soon started sucking on his hand making Jake smile and laugh it seemed like

Y/n " see he need you three as well "

Jake " yeah he dose"

Neytiro " don't hog him forever Jake he our son as well"Neteyam was okay now, soon you helped the guys learn how to deal with situations like this in the future. All three male navi got some bonding time with Neteyam as it made you happy to see them getting along with their son as they were telling him stories.