Spirt sister - navi child

The tulkun had come home and you were so happy to have your spirt sister home she was not like any of the other tulkun around, the village she from far awa pod and was left alone. There was a special bond between you and her for some time you and her will be a tight bond when you could feel her pain, and she could feel your pain as well. She had helped your with everything you need to know that your mother couldn't teach you, the both of you had a good relationship.

Y/n " ahh" you were carrying a clay pot when you felt a sharp pain in your chest something was off and it was with your spirt sister, this pain had hit your very hard.

Y/n " my sister is in danger I need to get to her" you had called your Iiu and soon left heading towards where the pain was calling you, you felt something was off as you were speeding threw the water.

Y/n " sister where are you sister ... sister" you soon spotted and it was something horrible you sport he had bene hunted down by the hunters.

Y/n " no please no" you had dismounted you IIu going to your spirt sister as she was not moving that much tears falling down your face, how could someone do this to a smart and beautiful beautiful creature.

Y/n " sister it going to be okay you are going to be fine"

Spirt sister " hello y/n you came you shouldn't be here"

Y/n " I felt your pain I came right away it going to be okay my sister"

Spirt sister " I'm not long for this world my sister the great mother call me home"

Y/n " no you are going to be fine you cant leave now you how so much to love for"

Spirt sister" the great mother call us all home now she calling me home"

Y/n " please now I still need you how will I make it without my other half"

Spirt sister " you will be okay my sister you all be the future tshaik and you will lead our clan the one from birth and adoption well, and one day we will meet again"

Y/n " I'm going to miss you my sister"

Spirt sister " don't cry I will always be with you and you will find a new other half, that you will spend the rest of you life with" you could feel you spirt sister heart beat getting slow you knew there was no saving her, as you petted her slowing as she left this world to join another one. You soon let out loud wails and screams as tears were rushing down your face, you were heartbroken soon other tulkun had come.

Y/n " all light it borrowed and one day it will have to be given back" The tulkun leaving and gotten the village attention it had gotten your dad and Jake attention as they race to see what was the matter with their warrior coming along.

Warrior " that a child cry wait that sounds like ..." Tonowari knew how cries it was and race there he soon saw you near your dead spirt sister, he slowing came near you not wanting to scare you.

Tonowair " ma daughter"

Y/n " dad she gone they killed her dad they killed her" Jake and the rest of the warriors has shown themselves feeling mad od what they had seen tonowair soon brought his daughter into a hug ad she cried and scream.

Jake " tonowair"

Tonowari " my daughter we most leave the tulkun need to send their sister off"

Y/n " I want to stay" tonowair knew there was no fighting you on this matter you had helped the older tulkun lay your spirt sister to rest, and soon the group had net home no one was happy.

Ronal " my daughter is ... tonowair what has happened" tonowiar had comforting hands on your shoulder as you were not saying anything but your mother and brothers could tell something happened. When ronal had heard the new she had become mad knowing the bond between navi and your creature companies you were left alone as your grieved you spirt sister lost, you were sitting on some rocks.

Ronal " my daughter you are not alone here we are here for you"

Y/n " yes mom"

Tonowair " we can send out a war party to get revenge"

Y/n " no we won't do that no more lives will be lost the great mother will be the final judge on that father"

Aonung " but they killed your spirit sister"

Y/n " yes they did but I wont become like them sneaking revenge and starting a war"

Tsyerio " I'm proud of you baby sister"

Rotxo " yes we are all proud of you"

Tonowiar " then it decided I will follow your order" Tonowari and ronal are proud of their daughter as other will sneak war you didn't thinking about other before going to war and losing more lives, you had spent some time alone mourn the lost of your spirt sister everyone had respected that and let you have some space.

Ao'nung " het sis do you want to come play with us and the sully kids"

Y/n " sure I will love to"

Tsyerio " hey y/n going to come play with us"

Tuk " yeah y/n cna you help me collect seashells"

Y/n " sure tuk come on lets go I know of a perfect place to so the shine and smooth ones" you and tuk had left together laughing and talking your brothers were happy to see that you were happy again, even your parents were happy to see your cheerful self again and no longer sad. You and tuk had found some beautiful shells while you told her stories of the great tulkuns which she seemed to love. You will miss your spirit sister but you knew you had to keep your promise to her and live your life well and see what the great mother has to provide for you.