Brothers - navi child (final)

When your brothers had been introduced to their new siblings they loved the idea because that meant, they were all big kids now and had someone to watch over and keep safe. Having older brothers is fun as they were always helping you with stuff and keeping you from danger. There were many times in life when your bothers had been there for you, when danger had come as they had made a promise many years ago to your parents to keep you safe from harm.

Jake x Tsu'tey

You had dealt with bullying from the others kids around you as they didn't like you that much, even due your were the daughter of tokru Makto they still found ways to bulky you. The bullying would happen when no one else was around, so the kids wouldn't get in trouble for what they had done.

Bully " look it the freak"

Y/n " leave me alone please"

Bully 2 " oh come on what are you going to do are you going to cry"

Y/n " I don't have time for this I have my chores and so do you all, so leave me alone before we all get in trouble" you had tried to walk away from the boys carrying you basket when one of them pulled your tail.

Y/n " hey don't do that"

Bully 3 " aww what are you going to do go cry to your parents, wait they are not your real parents you sky freak"

Y/n " ....." you didn't say anything and soon walked away from the group of bullies when someone had pushed you onto the ground.

Bully 1 " look at her she going to ...."

????? " hey" the boys had gotten scared when they saw your brothers walking over to them Tuk and kiro had helped, you onto your feet. While neteyam, Lo'ak, and spider deal with the bullies they were all mad seeing their baby sister getting bullied.

Neteyam " I just didn't see you bullying my baby sister the daughter of Jake sully and Tsu'tey"

Bully 1 " we didn't ...."

Spider " oh you didn't mean to so that means what we saw was fake, because we did see you grabbing her tail and pushing her"

Bully 2 " she a freak"

Lo'ak " she our sister and the future tshaik of the clan you should be showing her respect"

Kiro " are okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine"

Tuk " how long has this been going on"

Y/n " a month now I wanted to tell but I couldn't I wanted to handle the problem on my own"

Neteyam " we are talking with our parents and yours as well now come on" the boys had been dragged by their hair to the village, the parents were shocked of what they had seen even your guys parents as well. When they heard the news jake and Tsu'tey were not happy about it at all.

Y/n " thanks for helping me brothers"

Tuk " your our baby sister we will always keep you safe from danger"

Lo'ak " we need to work on your fighting skills you can punch them, five fingers sister" the rest of the kids had laughed that what Lo'ak had said your brothers will always keep you safe from trouble. None of you had gotten in trouble with your fathers after it was proven the fight was for a good reason.

Tonowari x ronal

When the newcomers arrived your brothers had become overprotective of you as they were both, Ao'nung didn't trust them bur Tsyerio was fine with them being around. When you were tasked on helping the newcomers with their lessons, your brothers didn't know yet as they thought you were just helping with a tour and nothing else.

Y/n " Ao'nung ... Tsyerio wait up"

Ao'nung " why are you coming along don't you have other work"

Y/n " nope father said I can help teach the newcomers so can I help"

Ao'nung " no go do something else we can't trust their sons they look weird"

Rotox " yes you are better off doing some safe"

Y/n " oh come on father said it was is order and we have to follows what our leader says"

Tsyerio " she is right fine you can come we are going to get them now"

Y/n " yeah" you followed your brother and Rotox to where the kids they will be teaching were living.

Aonung " good you are all up we are starting lessons today"

Lo'ak " sure"

Tsyerio " our sister will be helping us well she, kindhearted and understanding so that why our father has sent her"

Y/n " hello"

Tuk " thanks for helping us"

Rotox " now come we are going swimming"

Kiro " is everything okay with your mother" the four metkayina teens had looked at ronal who didn't seem happy.

Ao'nung " why don't you all follow Rotox and y/n we will be back shortly" the group had nodded you were swimming a round with the new boys.

Spider " sorry if you got you in trouble"

Y/n " there nothing to me sorry about"

Rotox " it just that her mother is overprotective of her"

Y/n " please don't call me home"

With your brothers

Ronal " why is you sister out there with them she should be doing something else"

Tsyerio "  mom she is fine and dad let her help us, she will be a good teacher she more kind hearted and understanding"

Ao'nuns " if it makes you feel better we will keep an eye on her, and make sure she is okay"

Ronal " fine I will have a word with you dad, and make sure those boys keep their minds straight"

Tsyerio " yes mom"

Ronal " now come before those something stupid to win your sister attention" the two had walked off from their mother and dived into the water, they will do anything to make you happy and to get ronal to allow you guys to have more freedom and say in how the clan is run.