Eldest daughter - navi child

Being the eldest child on pandora came with much responsibility but even more when you family are the leader of the clans. The eldest child had the birth right of either become the next leader or tshaik but that was up for their parents to decide for them. Then there was being the oldest siblings and always making sure your younger siblings were okay and away from danger, when you were at home and when you were away then there the task living up to family name and doing your best.

Tonowari x ronal

Fanfic 10

You are tonowair and ronal eldest child and only daughter the future tshaik of the Metkayina clan you were away at the moment so when the Omaticaya clan had arrived at the Metkayina, they had only meet you three younger brothers. No one knew that you are coming home today as your had gotten done with some of your teaching early and now you are heading home to see your family and clan. You are riding your strumming when something had caught you attention and that was dark blue navi child, you could tell the child was from the forest but the poor little one seemed lost and alone.

Y/n " come on girl let's see what the matter" you soon dived under the water with you strimwing and soon resurfaced when you got close to the girl who was sitting on a rock.

Y/n " hello little one"

???? " hey"

Y/n " are you okay" you had hoped onto the rock and looked at the little girl she did seem scared of you so that was good.

???? " well I was swimming with my siblings and their friends but I got separated from them, and I don't know my way home I'm lost"

Y/n " well where is home little one"

???? " that Metkayina clan we are staying there"

Y/n " oh I know of the Metkayina clan I'm one of them I can bring you home ... what is you name little one"

Tuk " tuk is my name"

Y/n " I'm y/n and well come on tuk I will bring you home"

Tuk " thank you"

Y/n " your welcome now come on we have to be careful out here"

Tuk " because of aklua that what tsyerio told me he said his sister taught him that"

Y/n " well yes and tseryio is a smart boy" the pair had soon jumped into the water tuk called her IIu and you called your strimwing"

Y/n " now come we tuk we have to get back home before night fall we don't want your parents worried"

Tuk " okay" tuk smiled as you two swam back home on the ocean companions you had gotten to know of these RDA demons from tuk point of view, after you asked her why she was here with her clan. You had brought a smile to girl face by telling her about stuff she didn't know yet and tuk started liking you she thought you were very beautiful, and she also thought you will be perfect for Neteyam her older brother.

Tuk " you are very smart y/n how do you know all of this stuff"

Y/n " well it took years for me to learn everything I have to learn from my parents and teachers ... they help me learn everything I need to know"

Tuk " wow that seems hard"

Y/n " yes it hard but there are times when it fun and rewarding I'm even close enough I'm seen as a adult at home but I have yet to be given my tattoos"

Tuk " I have a older brother who older then you by a year, and he just like you he seen as an adult but doesn't have most of the adult stuff"

Y/n " wow coming from what you told me about your family they sound nice" the sun was setting and pair were not that far from home

????? " tuk ... tuk where are you tuk"

Tuk " that my brother voice Neteyam... neteyam over here" soon a young adult male Omaticaya swam on his strimwing towards the pair happy to see his sister well and okay.

Neteyam " oh tuk mom and dad are worried sick i came looking for you before dark fall"

Tuk " I'm okay hey this is my y/n she helped me get home she apart of the Metkayina clan as well"

Neteyam " oh thank you for ......"

Y/n " umm are you okay Neteyam you seem shocked" Neteyam was shocked but he was shocked by your beauty he had never seen a navi beautiful like you until now.

Neteyam " oh yeah I'm okay thank you for helping my sister"

Y/n " I will do it again now come on lets get home before night fall we don't need a search party being sent out and more worried parents"

Neteyam " agreed" the tiro soon arrived back at home as night had fallen Neteyam and tuk had ran ahead to where the party was waiting, while you followed behind and make sure the creatures got back where they belong.

Neytiri " tuk you are safe"

Tuk " yes mama"

Jake " thank you Neteyam for bring your sister home you made me proud son"

Neteyam " well dad I ran into tuk and Metkayina female she was the on who found here"

Tonowari "who this is female"

Neteyam " she was behind us nut I don't know where she gone now" soon everyone heard a slash and soon heard feet walking towards them, the warrior had pointed their spears.

Y/n " hey it just me no harm here we all know that" the warrior soon dropped their spears and smiled at the young female as Tonowari walked up to her as she stood there looking at him.

Tonowari " young lady what did I tell you"

Y/n " stay safe when I'm out there"

Tonowari " no I said my daughter cant keep changing every time she leave and comes home ... you are growing more beautiful very time I see you"

Y/n " sorry father I cant control that" Tonowari soon laughed and hugged you and soon showed you off to the rest of the crowd you have changed even become more beautiful then the lat time everyone saw you.

Jake " thank you for saving my daughter young lady"

Y/n " you welcome sir"

Neytiri " thank you so much for bring her home"

Y/n " I saw she was in trouble and came to save her"

Tonowari " now come on your siblings and mother will love to see you ... let hope your mother dose not worry about you being home so early" you soon nodded your head and walked home with the sully family.

????? " y/n" you were soon hugged by your three brothers they were happy to see once again home was lonely without you there, and they hated you being away from home as they will always need your advice.

Y/n " hello my brothers I'm home"

Ronal " my daughter welcome home and may eywa has blessed you with more beauty then I last saw you"

Y/n " hello mother" ronal soon hugged you happy to see you were home she really did miss you and when you were away she did her best to hide her worry for your safety from everyone else, she knew you could fight for yourself but she still could worry. You had gotten to know more about the sully family but you soon become close to the sully family elders son neteyam as you had become his mentor.