Chapter 1

I just love trains coz they might pretty much be the reason I go to a shitier place like my University. Sometimes don't you think that study won't help you with anything. Lol I wish my mom thought the same. My grades have been surprising me nowadays coz they were nicee till I wasn't into music. But now since I started writing songs and letting all my feelings down on a paper , my grades have been cheating on me.

        Lastly, today was a good day until I saw a couple arguing beside me. It makes me laugh sometimes that how can people promise to never fight each other but just cannot protect their promises when they become one.

      But I had better things to focus on other than that fight so yes I started writing the assignment that was due just today !! Yes you can call me a ultra Pro procrastinator . But trust me don't ever do this .. it makes me question my existence everytime.

       Not long before the train was about to reach Destination a boy just a couple of years older than me came and sat in front of my seat and was busy talking to someone on call .. more like shouting !

      "Can't you understand the club is detoriating and the students funds will go in vain if we don't start the construction RIGHT NOW !! " he shouted more angrily and it was pissing me off .. coz I couldn't just concentrate .

      "Sir could you please slow down as I'm writing assignment " I said calmly and all I was returned by was a smile , no sorry , no apology , nothing .. well korea is full of assholes !!

      I heard him shout for a while and he put his phone down and started massaging his forehead. At this I remembered my dad's actions , he too whenever in stress would do the same.

     And it was not the right time to remember my dad as tears started to form on just the thought of him.

     I somehow managed to focus on assignment and forget about all other shits in my life.

      "Can I borrow a pen and paper please ? " the shouting man asked politely and I nodded and gave it to him 

      He started calculating something and scribbling on paper as he couldn't find the right answer I guess.

      He kinda looked hot when he was struggling with all this situation. His black hair slowly coming in front of his eyes and him pushing it back every now and then. His eyes being all fierce with the thoughts going on in his head. Lips twitching in vain. Hands full of veins going up down from his writing moments . Cheeks glowing in sun . Neck being all visible through his open button shirt-

       Fuckk fuck why am I thinking of him like this. He's just another stranger I meet everyday while going to college. Why am I crossing my limits and thinking of unwanted.

      First of all I'm straight as hell cause I have dated girls all my life .. ok ok I'll be honest I've dated only 2 girls in my life and got cheated on by both of them.
( Guys feel sad for me ok )

     But something about this strange was mesmerising because I hated violent people based on my past experiences but anyways .

      And now I was disappointed cause I had arrived my destination and was about to cut all strings attached to this fierce stranger who was the reason of my incomplete assignment and punishment yet to be recieved at college today .

      God I wished I'd talk to him.

     Getting down from train never felt so sad but I guess everyone of us have felt this someday or other after seeing a stranger we kinda look forward to meeting again. So continuing to thinking that I'd hope to see him again, I joined my friends in the campus and bunked one lecture to complete assignment.

      But is it fine that you just can't remove that particular person out of your thoughts??? I'm mad at myself for this.

      I started thinking of all scenarios that could bring us together .. I mean not in romantic way or shit ( coz remember I'm straight as hell) .. like what if he's a senior from my college .. or a guidance lecturer .. or an engineer as he was talking about some club construction shit. 

      God please don't make of think of all this .. I beg you ..

      "Hey han !!! What the fuck is wrong with you .. I've been asking you for like 3 times already that when are you going to submit assignment ?? " Felix violently slapped my shoulder and asked.

     I could just think felix might be too angry as he never hits people ( until the people in context is me )

     " I'm sorry lixxie .. was in some type of thought " I said and hugged his hand .. he like affection so imma give some to him

     "Oh wait so you were smiling too while thinking so I guesss our hannie is in love again!! For the 20th time this week !! " Hyunjin hyung said who was sitting beside felix.

     "Nooooo I'm not like that hyung !! I just find every person nice that's it !! "I counter attacked abd was so sure I'm wrong.

     "Don't. Defend. Yoself. Now. " Felix said smirking the shit Outta his face.

     "Okay ok but please I want some suggestion on this thing .. do you find a stranger attractive to a very great extent ?? That you can't help but thinking about him THE WHOLE FUCKIN TIME ?? " I asked as I knew lix was experienced in this shit lol.

     "Okay understood now why you were so troubled since morning .. lemme help u out and tell u my experiences .. hyunjin please let us have some privacy !! " Lixxie said offending hyunjin at very first shot.

     "Request declined" was the only thing outta hyung's mouth.

     Lixx didn't give a damn and continued speaking .. " So first thing just agree to the point that you never gonna meet him again" lix snapped his hand on table. Meaning that he won the verdict of his imaginary court of law.

       "So it's no point thinking about him and just think that he was a ray of sun that was just visible to u in the dark night sky of your life for just a couple of minutes " Felix said nonchalantly.

     Hyunjin couldn't help laughing at this so hard that he fell down the table. And I couldn't help but stare at Lix coz I never knew he could go to a deep end of philosophy like this.

      I guess lix advice did help me a little and I was more relieved that that fierce man would now dissapear from my thoughts.