Chapter 73

"Where are you taking us?" Jisung couldn't help but whine as leeknow just let him as he enjoyed his cute whining. "Do i bring you a dictionary to search the word 'surprise' baby?" Minho said as he let Ji snuggle into him.

"Don't worry. We aren't kidnapping you. Coz we are damn confident that no one else can manage with your princess attitude, you two" hyunjin said. Lixxie was really whipped for hyunjin after this. Stared at him the whole time. And if he was asked what turn we took he didn't even remember it. He was that deeply concentrated on miniaturistic face of hyunjin. "you'll dig holes, baby" hyunjin said as lixxie just gulped and put hair strand behind his ear. Ofcourse to look pretty to hyunjin. And Hyunjin loved how lovely lix was behaving, even when he was just excited for the surprise. Hyunjin didn't care.

Jeongin called Minho as ji was about to pick for him but Minho hurriedly stopped the car and Hyunjin pressed the break little too hard. "fuck my life" hyunjin said pissed at Leeknow as leeknow got out of the car just to answer innie's call. He leaned on the Bonet and talked. While Jisung was curious at why the fuck was he behaving like this again.

"Bro. Why is your car not visible in front. We took the right turn from the city imagines garden" innie said.

"It's the left from there. Dumbo." Leeknow said.

"Wait... Are we going to the beach? The pebbly one? Are you kidding me.. you're planning about something, aren't ya? Tho they are showing that the schedules of ceremony is packed for today" Jeongin said as leeknow smirked. He looked back at Hyunjin smirking and he smirked too. Hyunjin just tried to control his emotions or he'll just be bombed by questionable gazes of the twins. "It's not a worry. I am the cause that it's packed for now." Minho said. As innie chuckled and got the idea of it. "yeah. I hope you succeed and don't get rejected bruh. The venue might be too costly right" innie teased.

"Umm. Yeah. I hope you just die innie. Anyways tho, Be there soon. Catch up with us. I'll tell Hyunjin to drive slow." Minho said.

"No way. He is already slow. I saw his speed at the race that day" innie said as to recieve a chuckle from leeknow.

"Byee" he said as he hung up. He got into the car and Jisung wasn't asking him anything. That was a relief until it wasn't a relief. "Jeongin forgot the route" Mino said as Jisung ignored him. Still looked outside. "network was bad in the car, so i went outside" Minho continued. Still no response.

"Fuck, i hurt my eye" Minho said suddenly as Jisung shooted his gaze to him and found this was just a trick and now Minho's and his lips were clashed together. Minho wanted to continue but ji had no plans for it. "just wanted to make sure" Mino teased him as he touched his lips in satisfaction "I'll kill you" jisung said as he was trying to hide the red crept on his cheeks. "your face is telling me something else" Minho teased him. "trust me. Continue to do such tricks and never see this beautiful face again" Jisung shot and gained a hi-fi from Felix.

"Support them. They are being so romantic. What are you even doing, Lee Felix " hyunjin mocked him. "I support whats right." Lix said as Jisung gave a thumbs up.

After indefinite tryings of getting a hug from ji. At last he finally gave in and stared outside. Trying to stop himself from smiling like crazy on each of Jisung's cute habits. That he would be able to see everyday in his future. Touchwood. He said internally.

After a ten minutes drive they spotted the other car and had a little race behaving like kids. And in no time they reached the destination. Felix getting an idea that it might might be a beach. But a blindfold stopped them from seeing further. "it's only for me and lix?" Jisung asked as he saw us putting the blindfolds. I tied it around his eyes. "no baby. It's for innie and Chang too" Mino said but it was a lie.