Chapter 65

The crowds cheering wethered up in the air after they were ready for the race. Apart from these three there were two more men who were as sturdy and lean. Having nice charms to make people go crazy. But people were stunned and acting summoned by Hyunjin especially as he really took the show away with the leather jacket vibe.

       Seungmin took people by surprise coz he turned into a real racer that was no way near to his cute puppy face but his height and his aura along with hyunjin and leeknow made everyone go crazy at the trio.

         Still people knew the existence of Leeknow long back and how they were really astounded on his rejection of seventeen group like it was not such a big deal. But his rejection solidly made seventeen pack it's bag and leave the country to carry on the business in Japan from scratch.

         "You're unbelievable. People wanna know you even tho they know you already" hyunjin said to leeknow in between the chants of the names. People wanted to know what was the names of these white jacket guy (seungmin) and the black leather jacket one (hyunjin). So they could scream on top of their lungs.

         Ofcourse here the bots were jealous, getting to know the line is too big of the people trying to get to know them and whatever reasons. But they still were proud that the men only looked at them amidst the crowd. The sight was breath taking. Hyunjin blowing a kiss to lixxie and the surrounding crowd going crazy thinking it's them he's sending kisses.

      Seungmin throwing finger hearts and winks at Jeongin where a girl almost fainted and others started to take pictures of Seungminie.

       Leeknow was just busy staring at han who pretended to be pouting at the fan following of his crazy arrogant and cold boyfriend. But only leeknow could be seen enjoying the scene as he deliberately waved at the other crowds of girls from all directions excluding Jisung's.

         Jisung gave a thumbs down to leeknow as leeknow just chuckled loudly. That made everyone die at his charming face. He pointed two fingers to han and moved them upwards to create a double meaning joke and fluster up that innocent qoukka. Han got the meaning of it and he hid himself behind lixxie but still tried to get glances of Minho.

         They were ready to race now and the gun shot person was about to press the trigger. Here seungmin first shook hands with leeknow and then hyunjin and they all shook hands with the other two competitors. But they were arrogant to them and anyways our boys didn't care. They waved it off with a smirk and continued to wear the helmet and kill the rest of crowd. The eyes of jisung never leaving the betting counter. He messaged the manager working at the betting thing to put at least a decent amount that he thinks can bring back reasonable profits on to him. The manager replied with a amount of 1.3 million and han had to actually think about it but with a smirk he said it would be fine to put it on Leeknow and before hanging up he thought for a while at the two competitors that he haven't seen all the time he was visiting and taking rounds at the arena. He took the overview of them from manager Yeosang and caught something fishy. So he said to divide the amount of 3 million onto the three of them. Seungmin hyunjin and leeknow. He smirked at how he had put such a big amount at the most highest risk just to prove that was today a good day for him.

      "How much did you put?" Lixxie asked as if reading han's mind. Ofcourse he couldn't hide anything from lixxie. "you don't need to worry, hon. Today is my day" han said glaring at the leaderboard which was gonna decide his fate today. He was nervous but excited as fuck and the latter half was more thrilling to him.

        The gunshot later were shot in a matter of seconds and Leeknow's legs reached for the gear and he accelerated to a great extent that made him lead the way. Han got the names of the other two and they were the famous racers in town named Xiaojun and Taeil.