Chapter 69

(Don't get too excited it is just the chapter number 👀)

        "How the fuck does he expects me to find profits out of investment in just damned 20 days?!" Minho thundered in front of Jeongin and Changbin who were gathered for a nice get together of friends but were stuck in Minho's cryings.

        "All the damn crybabies want at least a month to invest for. And they are gonna take at least 10 days to think .. do you hear..TO THINK ABOUT  IT. damn even my parents didn't think so much on my  birth. " Mino says as he chuckled but the next second started to curse internally about his own joke.

        "Calm down. You still have 15 days in your hand. Think carefully" bin said as he stuffed noodles in his mouth.

        "Woah you slow down. Is chan keeping you away from food?" Jeongin asked as binnie replied "no but he doesn't let me eat junk too much. I miss those hostel habits. But now every things changed. I actually have a house to manage."

        "And hoping it from a person who didn't even keep his room clean. Ugh too much" Minho said.

         "I know right. It's really bad. But life's good. With him. With a hope to actually not cry every night at the thought of my past lonely ass" Changbin said

         "Glad bro. I mean my brother did something great for the first time" Mino said.

          "Yeah everytime he does me, you mean?" Binnie said as others just cringed at the thought. "oh no ofcourse." Mino s said making a face.

         "Fighting was taught to you even before walking, i guess" Changbin said. Gesturing at how chan fought for him and now Mino was fighting for every day he spent with Jisung. "yeah." Mino said and took a deep breath.

        "Your time is ticking don't slack off" Jeongin said as Mino got on his feet. "ya right. What the fuck. Where is my peace" he said and took his car keys to run away from this shithole or he may be stuck talking nonsense with them.

         Some days passed by and Minho was trying very hard to pursue and talk deals with clients. Many of them agreed to invest his money in maybe mortgages , or short term loans or maybe even gambling and stuff. He needed returns. And he sure was winning the lotteries at gambling. But he took a step back when he earned enough from those cards gamble as he knew he'd lose it all if he gets deep into it.

        Convinced 4 other clients in entrepreneuring food stalls at hang out spots and they were working great too. He earned around 20% of profits on lesser investment. He earned a couple thousands won by winning the races at Jisung's arena. After fighting with Jisung a lot ofcourse.

         "I'm telling you that I'm at a lot higher stage than your dad would've thought I'd be at" Minho said as he met Jisung after the day got over. And when they met in the day's time they only talked about Minho's position in the task. And mostly jisung would be busy in his office works.

         "That's good." Jisung said a he quietly kept on walking with hands in pocket "are you not happy?" Mino said as he looked at jisung for quite a long time and found he was damn tired and sleepy. "I am. Very. I just need all of this to end" he said. Minho chuckled and side hugged him as they kept walking.

         "Right now I'm free. I don't know when I'll be in the next remaining 5 days." Mino said

         "Hmm. But to be honest. I'm too tired. I can't do it right now" he replied. "are you crazy? I was just saying it casually " Mino said trying to hide it.

          "I know you miss me in your arms and i miss you wrapped on my fingers" jisung said with a smug face. "yeah right. How do I deny this" Minho said.