Chapter 6

// Smut.

Minho was as merciless tonight as I've imagined him to be. Riding him felt like the game I was trying to win effortlessly. Because now that he turned tables and laid me down on bed being on top of me moreover doing all the work while I was just lying there and letting my predator slowing roll himself into my hips. My stomach was getting butterflies at the same time by seeing him shirtless and rolling his hips in perfect moments to make me moan.

"How am I so far? You okay with this right, han ?"Minho asked with a concerned look .. taking a pause and pulling himself together above me.
"You are a-amazing .. " was the only thing I could answer. He seemed satisfied with it .

"So will it be fine if we go on to the next level kiddo ? I promise I won't hurt you .. " Minho asked patiently waiting for an answer while simultaneously kissing my ears. This pleasure was surreal and Minho was surreal at that moment, I felt proud by knowing that the only spectator was me.

I took this as a chance to dominate him and kicked his legs that were passionately holding onto my thighs and caused Minho to mis balance and fall onto me and rolled him down taking the position above him.

Now I could hear Minho chuckling and smiling at me with those atrocious eyes, wanting to know what exactly I was upto. I loved this expression .. making him waiting for my actions and making him surprised.

"I better warn you about the consequences you'll have if you don't stop calling me kiddo. "I said to Minho in the most sexiest tone, I could see him melting under my touch while I rest my hands on his face and lighten him by my touch slowly roaming on his eyes , nose , jaw the most dangerous part of that fuckin face , neck which I couldn't help but strangle and make him beg for more .. I know I was down bad for this ..

The moment my hands started to rub his neck while I was biting my lips made him feel horny and all he said was " what's stopping you from choking me , han?" I clicked my tongue and whispered in his ears "well I don't think you are worth my touch ." I teased, making him mad. And I waited for the counterattack ..

Little did I know I was waking up the devil who was right now going slow on me .. maybe we both wanted it to happen .. maybe we both were trying to give the other everything we had at that moment .. pleasure , pain , care , laughter , screams , moans , tears in eyes , smiles on faces .

But one thing we weren't giving was a name to this relationship .. whatever it was .. no-one was clear about

I let this thoughts vanish with leeknow kissing me again so hard to bring me back to reality ..

"Then I guess I'll just win your touch, baby " he said .. causing me to blush.

He again pulled me with his mascular shoulders and kept me in air for sometime while letting me crash beneath him causing me to moan "oh-ahh H-hyung " he smiled in victory.

He then rolled onto his back towards the end of bed and opened a drawer and took out lube and a vibrator.

I just waited in anticipation about what the hell was gonna happen in the next few minutes or maybe long as it was Minho hyung.

"Are you okay with me doing this?" Minho asked. I couldn't say anything I just nodded as I was dying for it.

"Just tell me whenever you want to stop, han" Minho continued in the most concerning manner, I liked this version of him.

Next moment I was clueless what was gonna happen but Minho took everything slow. He asked me to roll onto my stomach and making him face my back towards him. He took in the smell of my entire back leaving wet kisses on it as if marking his territory.

He then slowly went towards my butt and grab the lube and applied it on his fingers and dug them into a hole without thinking twice .. making me flinched in pain as well as making me think about what am I doing here , I'm embarrassed but Minho's touch is making me feel comfortable and safe , while I know I shouldn't be doing this stuff.

I let him continue while I just lay there letting off all the moans take over him and him enjoying my cries .. "Han , why haven't you still called me what I want to hear ?!" he asked in between catching his breath and taking vibrator and applying some lube on it and showing it off to me. "W-what do you want to hear , Minho ?!!" I asked. "Well someone is acting clueless here .. I wonder if they are still so innocent " Minho replied .. "Call me daddy right now .. or I'm going to stop doing this !" Minho continued.

"D-daddy please continue this .. I'm begging y-you " I looked at him with my puppy innocent eyes making him blush. I know I've won him all over again.

"That's my boii !"Minho replied .. shoving the vibrator in my ass and making me flinch in pain but the satisfaction is unbelievable .. I moan his name for most of time .. wanting him to know what power he holds on me and he sure is proud of that .. his smirk describing it.

He rides ne wildly for some more minutes while also caressing me with his wet kisses ... Again marking territory . And then after a while I say "hyung I'm about to cu-" I just couldn't complete the sentence when I'm crushed with a violent kiss on lips and Minho says " oh yeah come for me , han " . The room was filled with the warmness of our feels .. the surreal moment was finally making me conscious about the mascular body the was right now above me grinding his crotch against mine making me most horny I've been in years .. my moans are the ones giving him energy to continue his grinding and this makes me wanna do him the things that he asks for.

Finally Minho crashes beside me with his chest moving up and down breathlessly. Winning all the competitions we were competing in today .. and I was most beneficial in his victory ..

He smiled at me and pulled me close to his chest .. so that my face rested on his chest .. "you were great kiddo .. was I good to you ? " Minho asked .. I just looked up towards him and bent forwards to kiss him .. I hope he guessed the answer .