Chapter 19

Present day

Changbin's pov

I watched as Chan talked to others and having a guilt of being the one rejected , I didn't have the courage to talk to him in front of everyone. But I guess he didn't recognise me or maybe he was pretending to not know me. Either way it was an advantage for me.

I heard Minho say ,"so Changbin this is my brother Chan as I always talked about him but never introduced you in person. And Chan hyung this is Changbin. The person who is mostly hit on by girls and is quite famous for his smart brain. I gotta tell you a incident where he just-" I interrupted Minho because I didn't know what he was gonna tell about me. I said "Don't just ruin my image leeknow. I'm not so good myself. " As i said this I could feel Chan's eyes checking me out from head to toe and now I was getting concerned if he might have recognised me or what the fuck was he thinking about me.

Chan's pov

Fuck ... Fuckin fuck.

Minho's friend just started talking and my 2yrs old drunk brain started to receive information about the boy who I so nonchalantly said a fuckin no.

He looked the same. Same buff body. Same physique. Same face and those damn shiny daggery eyes I looked at by being so near.

Minho shook my shoulder and I got back to my senses. I was fuckin staring at Changbin all this time. I looked away being awkward. Afterwards Minho left us because han called him. While I and Changbin were left. It was very awkward. Coz I didn't have words. I was confused about should I apologise for that night or should I just pretend I don't remember it. But it shall be too rude right.

So I just started with ," Hi , um Minho always said that you helped him with most of schools and extra curriculum work. Well thanks for that. "

Changbin replied ,"it's alright we're quite good friends so he does help me too. Hey I'll just go grab a drink ok. See you " and he just left. Simply left and now the Gus of regret filled me in. He was quite sad while talking to me. Like ofcourse such a asshole I was.

I went over to him while he was sitting at bar's chair. Not sure if I should say this. But I did anyway.

"Will it be okay if I start over and ask you 'Will you have a drink with me ?' " I ask Changbin and he jumps a little by hearing my voice and those exact same words.

He doesn't look at me now and just replies in his savage tone. "And will it be okay if as a revenge I say no ?"

I chuckle to this and sit beside him. As I sat he instantly took the drink and got up going away. Still I caught hold of his wrist and said "Seriously Chang, what should I do now? Apologise for Vegas ? "

"It doesn't matter. It was my fault , to trap an impossible prey , as you said right " Chang said.

"I'm still sorry if I hurt your feelings. I wasn't myself that day. I was quite tired and low. " I replied pressing a sad smile.

"And you would've never apologized if we didn't meet today right. So why does it matter. Just leave it " Chang said. And continued to sip on his drink by looking away.

"Hey Chang at least forgive me then " I said trying to touch his hand but he moved it away.

"Wish it was so easy. Now I'll be out of your hair. " Chang replied and started walking away.

" By the way .. nice to meet you Mr Changbin with arrogant behaviour. " As I said this Chang didn't turn to me but I quite knew he would've smiled.