Chapter 25

//Smut.

Jeongin drove the car to the Pentagon restaurant and when I say that he planned the best, he did, trust me. The place was well lit, with lots of people surrounded. We went inside to the booked table and a waiter came to ask for our order. He wrote the specials down as said by innie, but he stayed, talking to innie for a much longer duration. It was pissing me off now. Was he just trying to make me jealous. Or was there something else.

I clicked on the glass few times to get innie's attention and he saw this by corner of his eyes. He got up to bid farewell to his so called waiter friend but why did he go hug him.

"I thought you might've forgotten you're here with me, innie?" I said in a pissed tone.

"Don't be jealous now. He's my old friend. We've not met for a while" innie replied.

"Huh sure. " I say diverting my look towards the dance floor and not towards innie.

"C'mon I said he's just a friend. And definitely he's not as handsome as you " innie says. Now trying to put his hand on mine. But I revert my hand back.

"You sure know how to play with words. But this doesn't help" I replied. To which he brings his wine glass to his lips and then offers me to drink from it.

I try to tease him now by bringing it close to my lips but not touching. Instead I just put it on the table. Innie just puts a thin smile on seeing that his seducing trick failed.

The food is yet to come so innie just goes up to the dance floor. Yet another try to make me jealous. And a certain man comes up to him and asks for his hand in dance. Innie looks at me. Seeing no reaction on my face. He says yes and begin dancing.

Innie was dancing with the man but it felt like he was only doing this for my eyes to be on him. And they sure were.

He looked elegant in those lights and after a few minutes it felt like a threat to see him with anyone else. A threat to that person. From me.

So I just gesture that person to leave from my 2 fingers and he agrees. Innie is left clueless and just stands there in the middle. I then go to him, put my hands around his small waist, pull him closer . He gasps at the moment and put his arms around my neck. We're only inches away from each other's Lips. Innie's mischevious gaze never once leaving my lips. And my gaze not once leaving his bare skinned neck. His neck would look better with my hands around it. And his voice would sound better with my name in it. I think of these sinful thoughts at thus moment when he's so close and totally under my spell.

"You didn't ask for my permission to dance, Mister" innie whispers in my ear.

"Do I have it ? Or is it just reserved for strangers like him ?" I tease.

"Those strangers can have me for only a couple of moments. As for you ..." He says and starts moving his fingers on my arm and neck. "you can have me for more than that " he continues with the most sexiest voice of his.

"And ... would you like me to have you ?" I ask seductively.

"I'd love to, Seungmin" he says and that's the limit for me. He just triggers the so called patience in me and damn I can only picture him below me on a bed. Where he's pleading to be ruined and I'd love to do that happily.

"Fuck, innie. Let's go home ... Please " I try to calm myself down as I say this. But I'm silenced with innie's finger on my lip as he replied "no need. I've booked us a room here. " He just grabs my wrist and orders to follow him. I do that willingly and in awe smirking all the way till the final destination.