Chapter 45

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKIN KIDDIN MEH!" Lixxie jumped off the seat as I completed my date's report. Hyunjin hyung just shook his head in dissapointment towards me. And I figured out they dont like the idea of me chasing leeknow. Again.

"Listen I'm clueless about how and what I'm gonna do. But please help me out get the truth out of that boy. Please. Ok one last chance to pursue my love. You know how much I miss him right! I don't think I'll ever moveon from him. Cuz today's experience just made me realise it. I don't wanna use anyone else like Taeyong now. It's enough. I want leeknow back!" I just say keeping my hand on to lixxie's as seung nods and said "I agree somehow. You were dumb too to never ask him why the hell he did all that nonsense"

"I know. I was dumb but I was furious towards him. No smart thought appeared in my head, to be honest" I said in my defence as I see everyone digging into the food. Like they don't even care on my decision except for lix. Cuz apparently he was the best shipper and karma getting back at him. So he has to unwantedly listen and solve my circumstances.

"Y'all really don't care and it's the funniest thing" Taeyong said leaning back in his chair.

We are at the finest restaurants and it's the nearly the end of my day off unfortunately. But I had to thank god for today. So many misunderstandings for cleared, although a heart got broken. But a heart mended itself too. Mine.

The dim lights in the aesthetic resturant giving a calm vibe as we dig into our spaghettis and pizzas. It's like a perfect day altogether. A singer playing low calm romantic songs on the podium, really took the show away. But the songs are near to inaudible due to lixxie's yellings at me. He's now calmed as I give him my half of pizza which he guessed to be a bad taste of mine but ended up loving it. I mean yeah. Everything comes for a price. But I don't like his pink sauce broccoli spaghetti at all. Who the fuck orders it anyways. But to keep his heart I need to devour it, even tho I'm close to puking now. But naah he won't let it come out. It's lix after all.

"No need to make faces while eating it. Take it as a punishment of rejecting Taeyong" lix said glaring with tiny eyes.

"There's definitely no need. I can eat it if you want" Taeyong said chuckling.

"I mean didn't you once think of being angry at han. Cuz he definetly didn't deny once over leeknow" seungmin asked very seriously leaning forward.

"Let me ask you this myself. If you know that Jeongin likes someone else. What'll you do?" Taeyong looked at seung and asked.

"Well I'll ask him who he'll be happy with. And to be honest- wait WOAH-" seung said with his eyes wide open like he just realised something. "oh yeah. I understand now. But to be very honest, you are way nicer than that leeknow" seung continued.

"I know but you should've seen him. See right now too. Just look at him only at the conversations of leeknow. He definetly won't ever love me that same way. I know it'll hurt me. But I also know that world consists of billions of people I can try on" Taeyong replied in the most calm and decent manner. He teaches such great things non chalantly. Not even knowing he's the kind of person world needs more.

"If I hadn't got seung as my boyfriend I'd literally propose you right now" Jeongin hyung said in between. And leaving us all speechless.

"I'm sorry if I can't be like Taeyong" seung says in a low voice like he's ready to cry rivers now.

"Wait! this is not the seungmin I used to know. He used to take jokes on him quite nicely. Not get all sad." I said piching his cheeks as he smiled.

"Baby, don't ever think I'd compare you with anyone. You're the best in my eyes. In everything you are. Everything you do" Jeongin said pecking seung's lips leaving us speechless again. But now we didn't get a sad seung but he's now a blushed one.

"Oooooohh. EvrRYthInG yOu do" lixx mimicked. "We wanna know what all things he's good at" lix continued and we all bursted out laughing.

"Secret secret" Jeongin hyung said hugging seung as they both smashed there cheeks forming a tight hug. If I'm not wrong I see a tear leaving seung's eye as he wipes it off with his hoodie's sleeve so that Jeongin doesn't see him crying. This is so pure. The maturity, the loyalty.

We complete with our dinner and finally order ice-creams. And now it's the time to tell my decided plan to Taeyong and Hyunjin hyung cuz he's gonna be the wingman too. (lol spoiler)

"Taeyong. You said I need to get the truth outta him right? So what maybe better than jealousy taking him over. From tomorrow Woojin hyung said there are many meetings lined up for the sake of arena decision and many other business proposals too. Seventeen group and Jaywon group is gonna be neck to neck competitor. I'm definetly sure he's the ace player of that group so he'll be present too. And it would be wierd for you to accept this but you need to pretend to be my boyfriend. Like do everything to make him realise I've moved on. He'll definetly get pissed and do something really messed up and it'll cause him trouble. Are you in?" I tell my whole plan not sure about the minorities or details to work out but lixxie and seung are already impressed by it.

"Wait. This is gonna be too much. And I'll just laugh out in between of fake acting. Or maybe get a punch from your goddamn lover. I can't risk my beautiful face. No" Taeyong said hiding away his face behind the icecream bowl. I just take it and put it down.

"Just think of it. He'll cause trouble to his reputation is he fights you. And can't you do this much for me? Please?" I ask in my most innocent tone. With eyes sparkling and face pouting seeming like I'll be really grateful if he says yes. And I will be.

"Don't you dare do emotional blackmailing now, young man. YOU- yeahh OKAAY. I'm ready to do it. Fine? Happy?" Taeyong said dramatically looking away from me towards the exit door as everybody starts to laugh at his faking. I'm sure he'll Ace in our drama tomorrow.

"You don't actually know, but I'm ready to kill for you, Taeyong" I said looking at him as he turns to me and looks deeply with a beaming smile now. I smile I was waiting for him to radiate for such a long time.

"Yeah and if that MF doesn't answer your damned questions I'll kill him for you, hannie. I mean it." Taeyong said and I nod.

We finish off the ice-creams and hyungs including Taeyong pays the bill. As we wait in the car very close to dozing off. But I see Taeyong waving from his car as his route is different. I just get out and run towards him. Hugging him tightly. Resting my head on his chest feeling the warmth. The protection. "thankyou" I said whispering.

"Anything for you" he replied kissing my head and ruffling my hair.

"I wish I fall for you in next life" I said not knowing how will he feel after this but I just let it out.

"I wish that too. But right now I hope you go away from me and never show your face again" Taeyong joked dramatically pushing me away.

"Okay I'll fuck off now" I said and left him kissing his cheek.

We reached home safely and sleepily while Jeongin hyung drived letting hyunjin hyung hug lix to sleep beside me. I don't sleep just get lost in the thoughts of tomorrow. And what it'll bring. But I'm ready. To face him. To fight him. To make him realise he isn't going anywhere away from me.

I just let out a long sigh and appreciate the people around me. The sacrifices Taeyong made. Trying his level best not to make me cry. Even though it hurt him more than hell. I could never forgive myself for this. But I'll try to change myself. My expectations. My decisions.

"C'mon now. Get out. We're here already" hyunjin hyung's voice breaks my thoughts and I see everyone staring at me with lovely eyes.

"You'll kill it with your plan, brat. I'm sure." Seung said and we walk towards the mansion going to our respective bedrooms. As Hyunjin pulls lix away as he's trying to kiss me goodnight. And Jeongin hyung tries to get away from seung's grip as he sings good night sweet dreams to me.

"Guys keep it down for the night please. I need my sleep to think and prepare thoroughly for tomorrow's combat." I tease them as the youngers blush and hyungs just try to hide their faces.