Chapter 31

Next morning I'm woken up by drumrolls. And I swear if I get my mornings like this everyday, I'll run away. I watch as Felix, Hyunjin and Woojin hyung all together enters my room. Felix opens the curtains and Woojin hyung removed my blanket.

Istg what if I wasn't in a position to be seen by them. What if someone else woke up before me ... But naah I see I'm fine.

"It's trespassing coming to my room like this, you fuckers-" I somehow stop coz respect should be respected.

"Be glad trespassing helped you from leeknow" Felix said pointing at his brains.

I nod at this "you're right. But it's different." I say folding my hands and pouting.

"Yes and every morning should be different too. Now c'mon get up, breakfast is reeeeeaaady" felix sings.

"Fine fine, get out now. I'll be down in foive" I said pushing him out of door.

I take shower and when Im out I see a wardrobe. My wardrobe. And I'm awestruck again. It has so many fucking clothes.cute little hoodies, T-shirts, trousers, jeans, shorts. I'm getting so many millions of choices here and I don't have to worry about mismatching my shirt tshirts and jeans here like I used to for college. Dad is really loaded wow.

So I just grab a checked tracks and tshirt which has a panda sleeping printed on it. Oh I could spend all day to select what I wanna wear.

It feels like a midsummer night dream tbh.

So I reach downstairs to the dining table and hi fied hyungs. They all seem in cheerful mood. The sunshine is here so it's but obvious.

"So here's your vegetable taco with mayo. " Felix says and keeps the plate in front of me. It's mouth watering but I need to wait until everybody starts.

"Wow you still know what I like or dislike. Or wait did you research it all before starting your 'bestfriend drama' " I say sarcastically.

"C'mon now I'll take back the taco, honey" lix says not at all as a joke, coz he's seriously glaring now.

"Okay I'll stop. But you deserve to hear all my foul mouthing. You filthy chicken" I joke again. Come what may, I ain't afraid. Wait- lemme just dig into taco first or he'll take it away.

"Hannie. Stop with your insults already or you'll have to eat what hyungs make. Wanna try that? Beware it's worse than poison" lix says and whispers last part in my ear.

"Wait you're so rich. Aren't there any cooks?" I ask coz really why struggle so much.

"There are many. But you're bestie wanted to make something for you" hyunjin hyung said gesturing his both hands towards felix. Like he was giving him an award.

"Wow. Doing all this to make it up to me" I again joke.

"Hannie" Felix said frustratingly.

"Okay okay I'll stop. The taco is earthwreckingly delicious" I smack my lips while trying to say this whole compliment.

"A marswrecking thanks to you " lixxie jokes and we're laughing now.

"Ah btw I'm sorry I slept yesterday and didn't wake up to meet dad." I said apologizing.

"It's fine. He just looked at you once while you were sleeping. He is really happy that you're finally here hannie" Woojin hyung said smiling ear to ear.

"Again trespassing" I just point out.

"I'm your dad, han. Don't be mad at me now. Just try to adapt living here and we'll be a whole happy family again" I heard a familiar voice from behind. It was dad. And he really hasn't changed from the last day I saw him. Just his voice even now scares me, coz I've listened to his phone yellings.

"Umm- hii dad. " I just say awkwardly. He comes towards me and first of all grabs my shoulder and hugs me. "I missed you so much kid" he said.

Don't cry han. Not. To. Cry.

But naah, I let a tear out. Not by the hug. But by the sight of Woojin hyung. The way he was looking at us. His eyes told me how many days they waited for me. days they tried to bring mom back. Days they felt alone even when they had everything.

"I missed you too, dad. Why the fuck are you like this? This everything you have right now is making me lose my mind. Can u at least explain all shit to me. " I said pulling away from hug.

"Yes. I'll explain it all. I don't wanna keep you away now. Anymore" dad said.

We sit down. Hyung brings water for dad. He takes a sip from it. Wipes away his tears. And starts speaking.

"The day those men barged into our home was the final day of me being in the world of crime. I was earning well by placing bets in clubs, horseraces, roulette, etc. I had been addicted to it. And your mom hated it. Hated it with all her guts. I promised her that I'll back away the day I gather a huge amount for your and woojin's higher studies. She wanted to go to a trip too with all three of us. She wanted to visit whole of korea and hometown Malaysia too." Dad stopped and again drank water.

And continued " So I had to earn more. But the automobile business was in loss for a huge period and I had to take debts. Certain debts I paid off by gambling. But certain were unable. I promised them and you will hate me for this. But I gambled for a certain person named S.coups. He and his younger brother Mingyu were my bosses. I already made them happy by my profit earning tricks. But the day I backed off from gambling , was the day they felt was the end of their power. Coz without me they were nothing. Im so pissed at myself due to me you're facing consequences" dad stopped after a while.

"Okay this is too much. You actually lived like a American hero out here" I said being dumbfolded by the facts he stated right now.

"Yeah whatever, but it was no fun when they started seeming to control me. They wanted to order me on everything. That day I just blew up their profits. And that's when those people realised what I was capable of doing. So they started sending threats to me and family. Mom really wanted rid from this, so she ... Got rid from me" he said again a tear escaping his eye.

"I understand you now dad. Don't be guilty now. It was all destined right. You gave me and Woojin hyung a great childhood, I'll never lie. Mom loved you so much. Coz you were loyal to her despite the things you did. You really wanted our bright future. I'm not mad at you. Just I'm scared- what'll happen now?" I said leaving out a deep sigh.

"Don't worry son. Now I've got both the backs of my sons. I'm worried about nothing. Just do as I plan. And I know you loved that boy. It can't be helped but you need to forget him. Just think he used you and I know you're matured enough to know whom to give a second chance and whom to not" dad said grabbing my shoulder to give me strength.

I nodded at this. I'm ready to fight whoever the fuck leeknow was now and those two fucking brothers.

"Wanna see my automobile showroom now kid ?" Dad asked and now see my jumping with excitement Coz I'm just thinking if this area consists of so many beautiful cars, just imagine dad's whole fucking showroom.

"I'm so excited. Can I tag along ?" I asked being all jumpy. Dad laughs too this. "my hannie will never grow up I guess" he said and laughed along with hyungs.

"Yeah because you haven't grown old yet too. " I said touching dad's biceps. It reminds me of chang hyung. And yet I'm gone on another bad trip. That fucker made me lost contact to Chan hyung and Chang hyung too. Fucking seungmin and innie too.

"Wait are you just buttering me up to get a nice gift from my car collection ?" Dad asked with a crooked smile.

"Nooo, it's not that. I'd definitely not do that, but you can ... gift me one don't you think" I tease him.

"I have a job for you first. I'd like to see what you can do now coming into this mafia cum business industry. And then if you're qualified, you'd get a dazzling gift, son" dad said and I'm really excited for what may come.

I swear to god. Once I encounter leeknow,it's over for him. I'd make him regret till death.

I'll take revenge, no kidding ...