Chapter 24

Seungmin's pov

The football practices struggle was so hard that now days felt like nights as I slept most of the time. I took 2days of leave from college. So no seeing Jeongin for two fuckin days. I wouldn't have done this but I needed to pay attention at my health first.

I woke up at 12 pm. And was about to go to sleep again when my phone rang. And guess who was calling ... Jeongin.

Before picking up I ran to bathroom mirror. Washed my face. Groomed my hair. Wore a fresh tshirt and then let his call ring till it stopped. His ringing stopped and I did the move to video call him.

He picked up in an instant.

"Why did you ignore my voice call ?" He asked being all flustered at the start of facetime.

"I don't like voice calls and only prefer video calling of my best friends or love of my life. " I teased.

"Guess I'm your bestfriend then, you never told me " he teased again.

"I never told you coz you aren't. " I said in intense voice.

"What do you mean? I ain't your b-bestfriend ?" He asked in low voice.

"You aren't just my bestfriend. But consider the second option too , dummy " I joked at which he giggled and blushed.

"Shut up , will you" he said in flustered way.

"And you've called me to just shut me up ?" I ask.

"No, um- actually I wanted to say something. More like remind you something " he said being unsure.

"What exactly? I'm sorry I might've forgotten. I've been sleeping most of the time now " I said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay Seungmin. It's nothing serious. Nevermind. " He said. As he just kept playing with his football in hands.

"C'mon tell me what is it. Or- or I'll cut the call rightaway " I threatened him.

"Wait don't. Just be on the call. I've kinda um-" he started saying but stopped in between.

"Missed me. Right ? I knew it. Well congratulations then Mr Jeongin the feeling is mutual. " I said and he laughed shaking his head.

"No , no way I've missed you. But you did , huh ?" Jeongin asked with his smirk.

"Yeah definitely what do you expect. I ain't scared of hiding my feelings Jeongin. You know that" I say looking directly at him. And he's left speechless.

"Okay okay. You're courageous. I'm not. " And he just let out a sigh and looked down.

"Oii don't be mad at me now. Sorry. And I know you've called me to remind about the date thing I asked in front of Minho hyung right ?" I said and Jeongin was surprised that I remembered.

"You fucker- you remembered and yet you acted all innocent. I'm seriously mad now" he said folding his hands and glared at me.

"Be thankful that I remembered otherwise we both would be clueless about the amazing time we'll have in our date. " I said and watched as Jeongin's face started to turn all red.