Chapter 58

Note - henceforth to avoid confusions, all the chapters will be written in 3rd person pov..

       The moment the bouquet was thrown by Changbin, the person to catch it was wooyoung as the best fucking friend he was. Everybody just booed a little as even hannie's expression went down for a second.

       "Oh kiddo thought he'd catch it?" Mino teased him.

       "Don't make fun of me. I was excited for this" hannie said whining. As he got crushed in the hug by Minho who was giantly hugged by little lixxie who thought his arms were big. Ps. They weren't.

       "Compete with them and get married before" hyunjin said challenging Minho as he replied "no way. You've dated for so long. You should get married first"

        "That's not the case. The thing is important regarding trust. See even we were the last ones to become a couple. Still the first to get married" chan said

       "Nah that's not about trust, hyung. It's about self control and you lacked it" Mino joked and started running to be chased by chan. But even Chan didn't get up to fight him. Cuz it's leeknow and no one really cares to even get up to fight him.

       He's a devil and everyone knows it.

       Though hannie was mesmerized with the moment. How much leeknow perfected whole of the damn day alone. "Hey. I wish I could help you" hannie said to leeknow.

       "No way. I'd have got nothing done if you helped me out" leeknow replied feeding his strawberry cheesecake to han which he cringed at the taste but could show as leeknow would be hurt.

       "Is your problem sorted now?" Lino joked looking at han's lower body. "I'd kick your nuts. Don't mess with me" hannie said shooting daggers through Leeknow's soul. Which leeknow welcomed happily.

       "You should've told me you'll get horny so sudden in a wedding. I definitely would have booked a room." Minho said

       "Oh. Yeah. If you'd only listen to me, I'd make you do sex on the beach. But alas I'm too shy so it's your lucky day" jisung said making Leeknow's eyes go wide open.

       "Really! I wanna know where is my previous kiddo?! This is definitely not the one" Mino said.

       "Oh what do you even know Mr. Lee minho" hannie said licking his lips.

       Tons of conversations took place over the dinner table of continental dinner platters that was a real mess as everyone was damn hungry including Seo Changbin who kind of forgot everyone and ran to fill his plate with pastas and pizza slices. Chan searched for his bride's sudden disappearance and finally went to the food counter to see him be messed up eating. "I'm sorry. I was too hungry" he said apologetically and offered his spork (I did it intentionally) of pasta to chan as chan waddled cutely and ate it.
Everyone joined and ate their heartfelt. As they kind of got the of what needs to be not done in a wedding and it was not to order alcohol. Because the sole reason was the topline didn't pay attention to the partners anymore. Everyone trying to get the ceremony over and get the night going by beers and the race of bottoms up. Tho the cute bottoms knew the idea of gaining the attention as they found guests to talk with and make the dudes jealous. And now while they went and talked to everyone a hand around waist was compulsory and a fearful gaze was applicable without any questions. The night went on followed by cheesecakes as desserts.

       All the bots were trying to get their man's mind off alcohol as chan hyung had made up the plan of getting drunk by the ocean tonight. But one glare of Changbin made him change his mind but he wasn't that easy to get convinced. He made a promise and he'll fulfill it. But that was later. Right now they were talking, laughing, giggling, sharing stories, hearing the struggles of married life by changbin's parents etc.