Chapter 38

I remove and keep aside my suit cuz I don't wanna ruin my thousands of won in a fight with this douche. I don't even know how the fuck I'll ever win over his mascular strength. But I'll try. Cuz his the fuck he called me a pet indirectly.

I'd prove right now to him that he is the pet here, while I'm a legal son of Mr Jaywon. And definitely not the slave of bosses like him.

I glare as he takes off his denim jacket and underneath it's only a tank top he's wearing. He fucking planned it, didn't he? His tank top showing off his chest by the sides would definitely turn me on if I was the previous han. But he just despises me now. "hurry up. I don't have all day" I said clenching my jaw and gripping fists in both hands showing I'm ready.

My heartbeat gives up the moment he glares at me coming forward and forward. Pulled ke towards him and pushed me to the wall, with a loud thud. I just throw a punch at him when he grabs my wrist and stops it in front of his eyes. And folds my hand behind my back. Coming so close that again his hot breath striking, resulting into sending thrills through my spine. I just stamp hard on his foot,he hissed in pain and goes back. I then throw another punch that lands on his face correctly and a red mark of my knuckles are visible.

"You-" he said clenching his fist and coming back to me. While I violently push his chest to make him go straight to wall, with him growling in pain. I see blood out if his nose because of my punch. I feel proud.

But the next moment I know I'm being pinned against the wall and I hope he doesn't do what I'm thinking he might do.

But he just pulls my hair again and covers my neck with his damned hand. Again. He's choking me. In Jealousy I'm sure.

"This is for flirting with Taeyong the whole time." He just clenches his jaw and said in firm dangerous voice close to my ear.

" I need an apology ... Now" he ordered and I need freedom from his grip so I just try to speak out.

"I'-im s-sorry, asshole now l-leave me" I try to be audible but I'm vibrating under his choked grip. I'm close to being blacked out now. And I don't wanna fall unconscious or God knows what this bastard will do-

"Good boy. Now that I've won. You need to do what I order. Is that clear ... Pet?" He said with a smirk. Bastard won against me and my nightmare is coming into reality. He'll again use me. Like he did before.

"Why are you doing this, leeknow? Just be away from me. You make me wanna kill myself for actually trusting you the whole time. I lost m-my fucking virginity to y-you douche" I said tears running out of my eyes. I'm close to sobs now but I don't wanna be vulnerable in front of him.

I just wipe my tears off and go to the door trying to unlock it. But it is password protected. Now who the fuck keeps a fucking washroom password protected. And then I realise Wang is a friend of leeknow and his boss. So I just look back at Lee know with pleading eyes. Wanting to go out. Away from him.

"Just do one thing and I'll let you go, hannie" Minho said as he pulled me towards him back to the original place where we fought.

"Don't fucking call me that, asshole. You don't deserve to even call me anything." I growl out trying to stop my tears. And they stop at this point.

"Okay okay. I just want you to stay still okay. If you stay still I'll do my work and let you go" Minho said putting his hands in surrender position. I can't trust him. But I need to get out. So I just nod looking down.

He then in an instant pulls my waist and my eyes stay open wide. The next thing I know his mouth is close to my neck and his teeth are already digged in. He's leaving a hickey. Motherfucker is smart cuz then I'll have to answer questions of Woojin hyung and dad that did I meet Lee know and everybody in the party will start with the rumours. I hate him more.