Chapter 62

There was a sudden knock at the door and it was quite a interference as han was busy staring at the sleeping leeknow. Leeknow abruptly woke up and saw a nervous han. "what do we do now?!" Ji asked pulling Leeknow's arm and hiding behind it. "I'll hide in the closet. You take care of the situation and send the devils of your house away" Minho said rolling his eyes to the thought of Mr Jaywon and his brainless son. Little did he know that Woojin hyung liked him as a partner to his brother.

"Go. Now" han said pushing him inside the closet and throwing his boxers inside. Forgetting that the delivery boy outfit was still beneath the bed.

"What took you so long to open, son?" His dad interrogated looking at the bedroom but turned his gaze to han the next moment. "umm.. i was actually getting ready to shower." Han said. "great! It's 12 pm now. Half of the day has already passed by and my son is thinking of going to shower. Wow!" His dad said throwing hands in the air.

"Sorry. I'll fasten up and be at work as soon as possible" han said pouting. He actually thought he'd take an excuse of fever and stay with leeknow the whole time hidden in his room. He'd show his secret room and very private balcony area to leeknow too. But that was all a dream now. He'll have to go back to that piles of files. And work under tremendous pressure again. He needed last night back. He needed that leeknow back, inseparable to him. Clinged onto him. God knows when his life would be a lesser hell to him. He'll wait tho. That's the only way out.

"I'm joking kid. You can actually take a day off. You've been enjoying a lot of weddings and parties as i can see. His dad said pointing at the pizza box.

"Why are you saying that. I actually work my ass off too right?" Han said wriggling his body in a rather mad way. He hated when he got reminded of what kind of 'party' he had last night. And that too when his dad asked for explanation.

"That's the only reason why I'm giving you a day off. Okay I'll be off then. Have a good sleep and don't binge watch those crime doc series." Han's dad said

"I will try, dad" han said and scoffed. He watched as his dad went away and his footsteps were descending the stairs. In no time Woojin hyung barged in and when han was back inside he watched Woojin hyung examining the bedroom. "you know that my room is right next to you, right?" Woojin said raising on of his eyebrows. "yes. And?" Han asked clulessly.

"The security guard said that a delivery boy entered the security permission gate but never exited" Woojin said smirking at han. Whereas han explored his eyes on the closet area to find that Minho would be listening. Han thought that leeknow shouldn't be all furious now regarding all the interrogating questions.

"I don't know w-what you're talking about, hyung" han said standing beside the bed and removing the creases of the bedsheet.

"Hmm. Liar. You know that i know what you are trying to not let me know." Woojin further teased han more and he definitely knew what han was hiding after all.

"The only thing i know is that you should get out now. I'm going to shower and i need silence for godsake" han said holding hands on his waist.

"Fine. But make sure you shower alone. I already heard too much last night" Woojin said slowly going towards the closet and teasing han's boyfriend that's hidden. "w-what.. i was just watching a movie and then i s-slept." Han said in a very convincing tone but his stuttering said otherwise.

"Ooh is that so, kiddo.. you're getting better and better at lying, aren't ya" Woojin said

"I'm done now. I just came to borrow that suit which you wore for the Beijing consignment. I heard it s quite lucky. So in that way. I'll get my deal confirmation too. Thankyou " Woojin said and went to open up the closet and there he was. On the floor.