Chapter 68

"Hyung. About the proving the best to my dad. You're seriously in trouble now. He said he'll get a virtual meeting done with you whenever he's free from his schedules today. And give you a task that if you complete that, he'll raise no objections for our e-engagement" jisung said stuttering at the last word as he took a great break from sipping off his bubbltea and giving cheat instructions to Minho.

      "Ooooh. Are you shy?" Minho teased him but was hit seriously that made him glare at jisung who apologized later. "you don't pay attention to the dad thing but you did at the engagement thing. You're too bad" jisung said as he folded his arms but later unfold them as he wanted to drink the cold ice americano bubble.

       "I did pay attention. And you don't need to worry. I don't think I'll let go of such a great chance of convincing that Satan" Minho said as Jisung glared. "sorry. Your dad i meant" Minho said. "no. I glared at him mentally in your side. He's the real Satan. God knows what my mom found in him. Handsome faces always cheat" jisung said.

        "You should thank me. I only act handsome in front of you. For others I'm a threat." Minho said as Jisung pretended to laugh. Just to make leeknow happy about his statement.

         "Are you really that confident that you will complete his task and that too on time?" Jisung asked after a long pause. The breeze by the seaside making them feel closer than they ever were. Minho trying to make jisung feel like he shouldn't worry as Jisung's sad ass would be really tensed regarding the separation if whatever the fuck his dad's task was to get Minho exploited and away from his son.

       Mino leaned in and hugged ji who in an instant melted like he was made of his arms to hold. "You don't need to answer." Ji said and Minho chuckled.

       "You see this flamingos. They seek refuge in other countries other than their homes for survival. And they do this in groups. Because they are sure that if they stay together they'll be able to find and return to homes safely and quickly. Hence the time they were away from their homes is very lonely yet crucial. They have endless nights of waiting for the months to end and get united with their other mates and friends. Coz not everyone refuges with their close ones. This is our refuge time too. We need to wait till the unwanted circumstances are gone and we can return home. When I can return to you. You know who you are here?" Minho asked pecking ji on his lips.

        "Home?" Jisung asked and leaving a kiss on Minho's arm that was holding him. "yes... Home" Minho said as he gave a kiss and was happily kissed by jisung too.

        "Sir. I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon but your reservation hour has been completed and next couple is waiting" the voice interrupted our hug and they both awkwardly pulled away and tried to sink in what the manager just said.

       "Um. No actually-" jisung tried to say but Minho cut him off with a kiss on cheek. "let's go baby. We need to be at a place i selected for a surprise" leeknow said and Jisung was cluless. But he just knew leeknow was just making shit up to gain attention of everyone seated.

        Short murmurs started to fill up the scene as leeknow hugged him and walked out of the seaside restaurant.

         "We sure will cause many fights" leeknow said and Jisung just hit his arm.

         "You're too bad" Jisung said this for the amount of at least hundred times today.

         "You like bad boys tho" leeknow said as Jisung just nodded his head to finish the topic off. Cuz if he got a chance to describe all of the bad and sexy things about Leeknow then leeknow would reach the age of 60.

         "Now... You don't get any right to ignore me" leeknow said as he pushed Jisung suddenly to a small nook beside the walking lane. Pinned him on the wall with hands besides him , making him unable to even move. "what are you upto now?" Jisung asked but was only faced with a smirking leeknow which he hated. Cause only leeknow knew what he was thinking and Jisung wanted to know all the things what he was thinking.