Chapter 39

//Smut

"W-what then?" I asked because no the thing I was thinking he'd never force me for that. The Lee know I know would never.

"Use that beautiful mouth of yours baby. And I'll let you go away" leeknow said as if it was nothing. As if I was nothing.

I just stood still for a moment. Thinking like 2 seconds ago I was about to barge into my brain saying that I still love him. And now he's showing all his colours. I hate this.

I just try to get away from him by leaning towards the basin and not his body but it's now impossible. He's gotten around me like there's no way out.

I just go on my knees and see that he's already turned on by my moves. I see the bulge at eye level. He removes his underwear and it's like a nightmare to me that I'd give him a blowjob now, just for the sake of getting away. I move my finger on the tip of it seeing how madly he's moving his head in air due to orgasm.

"Fast kiddo, fast" he moaned. Saying something that can make me tear up any moment. Kiddo. The word seems like an eternity ago. It feels he used to call me that many births ago. But this birth itself being with him is a curse. I'd never ask for more.

I just try to be okay. Let me just pretend it's a one time thing with any stranger. Yeah leeknow is a stranger now. Somebody I used to know. Love. Forget it. I'm just hurting myself more and that job is Leeknow's now.

I lick the tip of it making myself ready that this is the last time I'm doing any sexual or any thing with leeknow. Now ahead no more kisses, no cuddles, no waking up with him, no traveling places with him, no staring at stars or skies with him, no more meetings. Nothing.

I'll finally moveon

I just start taking him in. Slowly and gradually making him beg.

"Awhgg~fast. I'm b-begging~" I hear Minho moan. I do as I have planned. Making him beg for every lick I do. I open my mouth to show him I'm ready but close it as he growls "what's stopping you. G-go on fast~" Minho said.

"Open the door right now. Or I'll never take you in" I threatened him.

"You- okay okay the password is WangGoes6969. Now continue please. Don't run away. I need it please hannie. I miss you. Maybe give me a farewell gift" he said thrusting it all in my mouth as I saw him nearly tearing. Maybe he's too good at being an actor but I gave in and took it all in. His thrusts were so hard that tears ran out of my eyes. But I kept going on. Cuz I needed it too.

My brain shoots the memory of the day he gave me a blowjob just because I was mad at him. And after that everything changed.

I gag now and he's definitely enjoying it. I lick and swallow him wholly as precum starts leaking from him tip. I like to see him under the spell. Moaning my name. Calling me kiddo yet again. Pulling my hair like he'll just fade away if he doesn't hold me. I pull his waist one final time as he leaves a loud moan with pleasure. He says he's about to come so I just pull my mouth away and fucker in an instant comes on my shirt.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY. AT LEAST WAIT FOR ME TO GO AWAY!!" I shout. Cuz fucker just ruined my 85k suit.

"F-fuck I'm so sorry. Wait you spit me away. And i thought you loved me" Minho still is in his delulu.

"Fuck, I hate you. A thousand times I'm telling you. I hate you. Minho" I said it out loud.

"Well now that we're halfway through sex. Might as well let me fuck-" Minho said digging his fingers in my biceps. One hand roaming around my waist.