Chapter 47

{Guys I know you're so much excited for the real angst. But here is a complimentary side ship fluff. Enjoy}

                   Taeyong's pov

     I'm laying on the bed and everybody seems to fucking care only about the fight but nobody cares about my punctured stomach right now. Fuck it's hurting damn much.

     I really expected a fight to erupt but his jealousy got me on the verge of dying. I mean yeah it's Jisung we're talking about here. Obviously he'll act all possesive but why the fuck acting like this when you cheat on him so bad. Use him to all extent. I hope my sacrifice doesn't go in a drain. And I also hope leeknow doesn't get killed today by Jisung's dad. Cuz I did all this to get them together. It'll be awkward right, if jisung asks me to marry him after Leeknow's death. Do I say yes, do I say no? Okay and why the fuck I'm thinking in that direction.

    My thoughts burn out the moment I hear the door open and a hope hits me that someone is here to see me too. But it's someone that I'd like to see last. Kim Mingyu.

     Why is he here?

     Wait. Is he going to kill me? What the fuc-

     "Hi. I'm Kim Mingyu. Uhumm I'm actually here to apologise for Leeknow. He's really sorry for what he did to you" he said gesturing to my wounds which are covered in white bandages.

     "Are you kidding me- like does seventeen people know about the word apology too?" I said and scoffed.

     "It's a surprise indeed but they do. Actually I thought maybe I'd come meet you to see if you're alright now" Mingyu said like he's fucking forced to just enact a fucking skit of drama.

     "And .. Why'd you do that?" I asked.

     "Because ... Okay let me just say it out. During the start of meeting I actually bumped into you as I was early, just to check the technicalities. And umm... I saw you with jisung so I was kinda unsure if y'all are just friends or..." Mingyu said with hand on back of his head.

     "Or what? Definetly we're not 'just friends'. Jisung's dad has selected me as an arrange match for him. If that's it, then you're allowed to take your leave" I ordered non chalantly and gestured at the door.

     Mingyu just looked at me and scoffed. "like you're saying, jisung moved on from know, leeknow?" He asked as if it's the hardest thing for jisung. (funfact-It is)

     "Yeah asshole now get lost" I said

     "Oh. Why are you making me go away? Scared that I'll beat you up too?" Mingyu said now leaning close. I'm getting a full view of his cleavage as he has worn nothing under his suit. Okay why isn't the air conditioner working now. Ffs.

     "There's nothing to be scared when it comes to goons like you. Leeknow is just a pet. Like you" I spat out at him. While I see a change in his behaviour. If there was an anyone in my place right now, he'd have yelled or shouted or even punched him. But no. I only see him clenching his jaw.

     "Really gonna go on with insults even tho you are in this condition" he said firmly gesturing to my body.

     "My body can take a lot more than this. So don't worry. Just worry about how you'll take your favourite pet's body outta here". I said leaning in closer to him now. Cuz why should he have all the fun.

      "I don't care about Leeknow's body but this body of yours I may think about" Mingyu said in a low voice close to a whisper and I back off from leaning position coz god ... He's hot. And I wanna hate him, not lust over him.