Chapter 34

Lee Minho's pov

What the fuck have I done.

I should've cleared it out after dating him for a while. That ...That I've did the dreadful mistake I shouldn't have committed in my wildest dreams. That I now can't imagine a second without him. That I cry out without any tears in his remembrance. That I want to hug him so bad now. And lastly, that I have fallen for him. I love him. I love my enemy ... Han Jisung.

I try to divert my mind by working on repairs of cars and bikes in chan hyung's unusable garage. I try to change my thoughts from overlapping over fucking hannie's memories. I want him gone. I want him either far away or either too close. So I can tell him, tell him that I didn't want to use him like that. I mean yeah I had planned to just do my job and move away from him, after giving him a threat to kill ... So that his dad in fear comes back to the Seventeen group of businesses of S coups and Mingyu. But I never thought I'd had to make a plan B. Plan B consisting ways to contact Han. Ways to meet him and apologize.

I somehow think of an awful plan but it's the only way to meet him before the party. I need to meet him and talk, and if he thinks bad of me, which I guarantee he's thinking right now. But even though whatever he thinks,I need to tell him the dreadful plans seventeen group are gonna work upon. I need to tell him to beware as he's into this business too.

Fuck. Fuck. What am I getting myself and Han into. I always thought of living with him in a peaceful beach facing house. Working ordinarily. Earning low-key enough for us. But now it's all just a dream. A dream to even see him in real life. Face to face. His chubby face is giving me nightmares by his death stare of hatred.

So according to my plan I call him. With my different number, coz he has blocked my so called 5 numbers already. Coz apparently I messaged him sorry and loveyous a million of times.

I call him only to hear the ring. He doesn't pick up. Wow. But I try again. And he picks up after 4 rings.

"Hello. Who's this?" He asked. And I'm stunned to hear his voice. I somehow get myself together and speak.

"Hi han. How have you been ? Okay I know after knowing it's me you'll cut the call rightaway. But just I need to talk about a situation that can Cause you trouble" I speak continuously breathless. And after completing this I take a long breath.

"I don't fucking care, and you need to get out of my fucking life, if that's the clarification you want to hear" he replies and I know he's rolling his eyes now like he always does. Typical hannie.

"The thing is really serious. I want you to meet me at the Seoul river bridge tomorrow. And I'll give you the reason. I have your exclusive nudes baby. Won't you come meet me and delete them yourself?" I somehow try to sound convincing but I'm not even lying. I'm sure he can never risk his reputation now that he's into this shit. I don't hear anything for a while and I'm damn sure he's cursing in his mind.

"You douche. Don't you fucking care about anything now. So it was really all just a game huh. Okay I'll be there and I'll just delete them away. Now fuck off" hannie said being all pissed.

"I'm sorry-" but I hear a click at the other end. He hung up. And I wanted to continue the sentence saying ... "but you're not leaving me any options hannie. I wanna see you so bad. It's killing me everyday. Please ... Forgive me." I just think this in my head. Not being able to say.

I'm so fucking evil to blackmail him by his nudes. Oh no, what are you even doing Minho. Making him hurt more. Making him hate more.

I just clench onto my heart. Waiting for tomorrow. I go home only to see Chan hyung making something. He asks me to sit for eating but I don't eat anything. Just by the guilt, I walk to my bedroom and try to sleep.