Chapter 61

// Smut.

      The clothes were thrown recklessly on the floor. Only lusty bodies were into focus. Han sunked into the bed with a hovering hot leeknow on top. Asking to be ruined till he can't take it anymore. But he knows that he'll be able to take more and more cuz it's leeknow.

       "Fuck. Very inviting~" Lee know said and started to kiss him passionately as he let him explore by returning the satisfying makeout. The hot breaths getting more dying and wanting. Lips getting swollen by just minutes of kissing. Or it was definitely eating on Leeknow's point of view. He pulled back to look at messy han underneath him. "very gorgeous~" he said as han started to kiss his chest and abs. They sitting now. In a position where han is on Leeknow's lap. Ready to ride him. Hands pressing into Leeknow's buff muscles of back and biceps. Never getting enough of giving him hickies on neck. He started to give marks on the chest and abs. Where no one except himself could see..

      He missed tasting Leeknow's body like this. Most of the times only leeknow would be the one pleasuring him by kissing and licking all over the body by han today returned the favour. In a rather delicious way. (not lying. You'll see)

       He stopped and that made leeknow groan in dissatisfaction because he was getting turned on by Han's hot mouth staying on his sweaty wanting body.

        Han climb down the bed, Leeknow's eyes tracing each of his moves, went to the table where pizza box was kept and he brought it to the nightstand. Kept it there and took a slice out. Climb up on confused leeknow and after a click leeknow knew what he was upto...

( I had to💀 )

( I had to💀 )

       "Fuck. You're gonna eat or have sex now?" Leeknow asked chuckling as hannie was not into talks now. He needed action. And he loved to see cluless leeknow. He put the slice on Leeknow's torso. Held it ever so lightly with his delicate hand and started to eat it. From his body. Leeknow could feel teeth digging in him at the same time. And his asmr voice turning him on somehow. How he hated the noise eating but he was into it right now. Coz it's hannie. And he thought it's not his hannie. It's jisung. The horny one.

      "What are you even thinking~?" Leeknow moaned as he threw leeknow on the bed and hovered while licking onto the sauces that were spread on his chest. How he enjoyed it. Making Leeknow go crazy with his kitty licks. Leeknow couldn't keep in the orgasming and keep on moaning at that spot. One slice got over in just a matter of seconds.

     Leeknow made han stop and the whiny han was into picture. Trying to kiss him but leeknow pushed him to tease more. "you just stay still now~" leeknow moaned at the end of the wrecking kiss and han just pouted and was hehe left in between as slices were brought by leeknow. Yeah. More than one. And he hovered upon relatively tiny han who was just waiting to be touched, kissed and wrecked by God knows how many kinks.

      Leeknow started to tease him with small licks and he just was eating the pizza off him not even touching his honey skin. Han was frustrated. He knew if he'd act like it, he'd be teased more. So he just waited and waited. Until leeknow couldn't keep it and started to eating hungrily. Biting some spots frequently to make him hiss in pain. And when the spicy sause would touch that freshly made wound, it'd burn. Making han teary by the pain. He wanted it. He loved that leeknow loved the idea of this awful plan of his. Ofcourse he did this to satisfy leeknow, but now leeknow was giving him just pains. Only he could see the galaxies and stars. Which were managed to be given by that lovely mouth and tongue of Leeknow.