Chapter 15

The next day was busy as I needed to be present in all classes with my assignment partner. I wonder who he was gonna be.

Minho gave me a ride to the campus and gave a quick wink not crossing his limits by kissing me on the campus. His controlling capacity was worth being appreciated .. hence I gave him a small peck on cheeks. His surprised expression were so worth it.

"Okay kiddo now pay attention to the classes don't flunk any tests .. do assignments nicely and call me once you are done. " Minho said .. more like ordered.

"Okay naa dad !!" I joked. "Don't call me that .. you should know I'm worried about you " Minho said with his head tilted downwards.

"Why , what's the matter hyung ?" I asked while holding his hand. "I just think that maybe what we are doing nowadays might distract you from your studies and goals. I just don't want it to happen kiddo " Minho said. And as he completed his sentence I bend closer to him and just kissed his forehead. "I'm so glad to have you Minho. And trust me I'll never ever let you down. "I said and Minho smiled to this .. the smile I was waiting for so long.

"Okay okay now I may not be able to contain myself. I might cry kiddo .. get lost and please study well. Also one more thing. I love you Han " Minho said and looked away blushingly right after saying this. "I love you too hyung .. bye " I said and got out of car towards my building. Smiling brightly internally.

I then entered my classroom and met my friends .. lix was sitting making a report of something .. I directly went up to him and asked " so is the work assigned to you ? And what about the partner? " "Yeah the assignment needs to be presented in 3 days along with a personal interview of someone experienced in the field of automobile engineering .. and trust me those people are hard to find han .. oh god I at least talked to a dozen people but they rejected rightaway saying that degree didn't do them anything good. " Lix said.

"Oh so that's the matter .. ok but how do I know who I'm paired with ?" I asked and suddenly I heard someone call out " hii han .. I'm seungmin I'm gonna be paired with you for automobile research project. Hope we kill it !" I was somewhat glad that I might not have to struggle so much now that a bright kid is working with me .. but his introvertedness was a problem, but he didn't seem nervous while introducing to me .. I might be saved now and my degree too .. I'm sure.

"Hi I'm Han .. we're classmates but don't really know each other .. though it's nice we are now gonna be working together. " I said and smiled. Seungmin smiled too.. he had this glowing face which radiated so much positivity. But only when he smiled .. otherwise he looked like a kid that was always say and high on drugs.

"So after class let's just discuss the brief of assignment and research questions to be asked as only 3 days are allotted. " Seungmin said and I nodded.

"Fine by me !" I said and we both sat on our benches. I sat with Felix and seungmin as usual on the first bench all alone by himself. I sometimes felt bad for him as he would've gone through something in past which made him trust people less or open up to the less. But I knew he was a nice friend .. Maybe just making him talk about his shits would help me know him better. I just felt the urge to help him.

After 3 hours while all the classes ended successfully but sleepily. I bid lix's farewell and said I was gonna dedicate myself to project now. So I directly went to Seungmin and we both walked to the canteen together. While on our way I saw Seungmin looking closely at the football ground where people were having a interesting match.

"So you like football ?"I asked so as to start a conversation with this introvert ass. "um yeah a little, I used to play a lot with my dad when I was young. But now it's just rare to see him free from his schedules. " Seungmin said .. I little smile constant on his face.