Chapter 72

"Minho, listen. I thought that it'd be great if we two go on a date. It's been too much for us this whole time. We need to relax. Together" Jisung said as he walked to the car with Minho.

"Yeah. I'll come back to you. Right now, the schedule is packed. I'm a registered subordinate in your dad's board of directors. And also your offer of participation in races more often, man... I'm gonna be so busy." Leeknow said as he sat in the driver's seat. Seungmin and innie talking about something on the behind seats. Mostly innie asking him about the thesis thing.

"I don't know about busy, but you've become rude" Jisung said not knowing the plan of Leeknow to ignore him coz leeknow probably knows that Jisung would be the one trying to propose him now. Now that everything is clearly on tracks.

"I can't remain unemployed, now can i baby?" Leeknow said emphasizing on baby that made Jisung's heart flutter inside.

"Hmm" jisung just hummed and continued watching ahead. As minho loved to tease him like this. He had it all planned. Since one night of the challenge when he was confident he'll win, and that was the time he planned a perfect proposal for his baby boy. He was just waiting for the opportunity. And as well he loved to see his Jisung getting mad at every decline he made in plans.

"Look here. Why are you mad now?" Minho asked pulling his chin to look at him and found he was teary.

"Hey.. are you crying, sungie?" He asked as Jisung moved his head no. Still here he looked very damn cute. But Mino had no intentions to make him cry obviously.

Seungmin was really very tired of the whole traveling so he just slept on Jeongin's shoulder as they listened to songs after quite a long time together according to Jeongin. They didn't care of this couple conversing ahead of them. Jeongin was just worried about Minho clashing the car on road but he knew Minho would be careful.

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad now. Okay we can go on the date of yours. Promise" Minho said as he offered his pinky which ji accepted in a second and said smiling "no turning back" as his tears dissapeared and Minho was taken aback.

"What crimes are you playing now. This is not fair" leeknow said as he averted his gaze on the road and didn't look at Ji. Who was busy feeling full of himself.

"This is not a crime. You said it yourself. I can be whoever I want. So here you got a cry baby. And now I'm your boyfriend baby" Ji said as he brought Minho's hand to pinch his jeekies.

"I'm so done you know. But as far as your crimes are this cute. I approve" leeknow said.

"Yeah. You better. We got a life ahead of us, hyung. Better get used to it" Jisung said as Minho teasingly looked at him sadly. But didn't speak a word. "why are you like this suddenly? Hyung? Aren't we gonna be together?" Jisung asked turning his whole body to Minho and holding his knees close to his chest. Looking so damn cute with his boba eyes sparkling and staring at Minho's serious ones. As if trying to manipulate Minho into saying the things he wanted to hear.

"Jeongin you wanted to drink something right? This is Ji's favourite place. Order a driveaway" Minho said suddenly not replying to Jisung's interrogation. That broke Jisung's heart. He thought to himself that why was Minho suddenly so untalkative while before he would find ways to speak to Jisung even tho they didn't have anything to talk about.

"I'd like watermelon juice too. You didn't ask tho. I wonder if you'll bring me that" Jisung said pouting as Minho gave him a wink and thumbsup.

That's it. No okay baby. Or darling or sweetheart. Just a damn thumbsup and wink just for the sake of not making Ji sad. But he was sad.

"What's up with him? Something was mixed with the food we had?" Jeongin asked as seungmin scrunched his eyes. "i know right... I only remember the clingy leeknow hyung. This is new. " He said as Ji looked back. "you were awake. Damn. Eavesdropping is a crime" Jisung said pointing the finger at him.