Chapter 18

Han's pov

So because of success of football team building and internal exams getting over , Minho Hyung , Jeongin and few other seniors decided to hold a party and invited Hyunjin hyung and felix too and Minho hyung asked Chan hyung too to join the party as he was really busy most of time in his work.

"What do I do with all you youngsters .. I'm not even kidding I'll be bored to death " Chan Hyung said.

"Please join us it'll be fun for sure. Meet mine and Han's friends they'll definitely be happy to see you as I've told so many stories regarding our childhood " Minho tried to convince hyung. I nodded to this too.

"Ok but I'll be out of I get bored. " Chan said and accepted his offer.

Chan's Pov

The party was at my favourite club so I'd definitely was gonna attend it but it felt nearly cheating on my work. But I took this as a chance to get off as last time I went for a vacation was about 2years ago that too was a business trip and not a full vacation. I don't know from where I got this workaholic powers.

The club was well lit by the enthusiasm of youngsters. Maybe I'm a youngster too coz damn mid twenties isn't such great age to cry upon.

We found the group of Han and Minho's friends and we introduced ourselves but one face caught my eyes. I'd seen him somewhere I don't remember well enough though.

But I did have a hunch of some incident that was not so good in past.

Changbin's pov

Have you ever tried to guess why all worst case scenarios happen to you. Well this was my moment of that freakin thought. The guy I met 2 years ago at a club in Vegas.

Yeah 2 years ago I remember it so descriptively. Coz I was so kindly rejected by him.

Christopher Bang Chan. Here he was in front of me. And guess what he was Minho's brother. And I'm here thinking how the fuck is this world so small and a asshole to me.

2 years ago

Chan's Pov

I had to complete some work files and adjustments to the businesses worldwide so my next stop for my two days trip was Vegas. The city of fun and gambling and YOLO indeed. So as a result I found my way into a well known club where I could you know freshen up a bit and enjoy the music. While I promised myself not to get too drunk.

So in the matter of time a group of young boys entered the club being all celebrative about someone's success i guess. I didn't care as I was too into other people's dancing and songs.

Meanwhile a boy who looked younger than me kept looking at me every once in a while. Sure I looked hot but I wasn't into the hooking up idea of this generation. And sure he looked funky in those denim jacket and white shirt underneath. He was well built and looked like he could steal any girl outta the crowd and hook up. So why the fuck keep looking at me ????

Changbin's pov

I and my three childhood friends just entered the club and they were all celebrating my entry in the Seoul's biggest college. So I took them on a trip to Vegas as I had done a lot of struggle with the entrance exam and interview shit. So I needed a mind off things and little freshing up. So Vegas was my destination.

And sure I loved Vegas coz I got to see a fuckin hot man right after I entered the doors of club , all shining in a peach suit and black tie. Well built by flexing his biceps while sipping his drink. He sure was ignoring me. But I didn't give a damn. Coz I was all destined to hook with him tonight. As it was too late now to laid my eyes on other girls because he mightve just casually changed my preference.