Chapter 76

"IT'S JUST TOO MUCH....i think I'll die, Ji" lixxie said as he paced around in Jisung's bedroom. God. Jisung thought he had one day off and that too will not be going good as Felix is here now. "C'mon it's not like he will NEVER marry you now. He might just be thinking and planning of it. Why are you overreacting. " Ji said as lix just shook his head adamantly.

         Apparently what happened that day was, when hyunjin was still asleep in the morning, lixxie woke up at the sound of notification and it was from the wedding decorator chat. And that's how lixxie has been excited and awaited to know about all the fucking surprises. "I'm telling you we need to be those lucky ones to-" lix said but ji cut him off by saying "oh please. Mino hyung has been sulking at the thought of not getting to propose. And now wedding too. I think he might just broke up with me."

       "I don't care" lixxie said as he kept mumbling and Jisung just stopped listening to him. Ofcourse he was on his sleep thoughts but lix ruined it all. Minho was gonna take a half day off too but he wasn't home yet. It was afternoon already.

       "Do i interrogate hyunjin about this? How should I ask him? Indirectly directly? Or directly indirectly?" Lixxie asked as they walked down to the dining table to eat either breakfast or lunch, they weren't sure themselves.

       "Read my lips." Ji said as he mouthed 'i don't care' and that made felix pout. "you know what... Just ask him. I'm sure he'll have some excuse ready. " Ji said not being able to ignore cutie's pout.

       "I'll be off then" lixxie said hurriedly stuffing a bread roll but he was stopped "no need to go. Your better battar brownie half is here" jisung teased as he made lix flustered.

       "I'm sorry.... I'm late coz of traffic and long lines for this" hyunjin said as Minho was behind him as they both held the bag of noodles and Street food. "what's so special? You every damnday stop us from having those wontons soups and spicy finger chips but now you brought us that" lixxie asked definitely interrogating. Ji just waited for the fun to begin as he was embraced by the clingy boyfriend.

        "Ready for the fun?" Minho whispered in Ji's ear. As his mind perked up "you know about it?" Ji asked as min just nodded. "oh hell it's Hyunjin's prank?" Ji asked as lix turned his gaze towards them and they had to play it off and that's when ji kissed Minho's lips and lix cringed his way out. "soo refreshing" Minho said out loud as hyunjin chuckled. "i wanna get refreshed too" hyunjin said as lixxie just pouted. Hyunjin brought the water bottle and sat as lixxie just didn't talk to him. "what's the matter, pookie?" Hyunjin asked.

        "You should know better" lix continued to pout as he mixed his instant noodles and savoured finger chips one after other.

        "What did i do now?" Hyunjin got a little furious as he was here after a long day work as usual and lixxie was playing brain games with him.

        "Oh if on point is what you want...Are you trying to plan our wedding alone? " Lixxie asked.

        "What do you mean alone?" Hyunjin asked.

         "You got a message from wedding decorator this morning. I know nothing about it. How can you be so rude to not let me help" lixxie said folding his hands. Hyunjin just smiled and picked him up to make him sit on his lap. After several attempts lixxie finally stayed still.

        "It's not our preparations. It's my friend's or should I say a client's wish for me to organise his top tier wedding " hyunjin said.

        "Why are you so beat regarding it? And what about ours?" Lixxie asked looking at him as if he had his hopes up on mountain.