Chapter 50

*5 months later*

     It's one of the days where you feel like killing yourself. Cuz people are freaking douches. Yeah everyone. The names are increasing in the list that once belonged to only and only leeknow. But now dad has been included and he might be a bigger douche. Ngl.

     "Hannie. Lessgo somewhere. Meet someone. Damn you'll just die if you keep yourself locked up in a room." Woojin hyung said. Like a damn angel he is. But he isn't bringing change in my sad face too. Coz...

      Okay so yeah. Dad in short told me to breakup with leeknow you know that. But the thing you don't know is... He blackmailed me that I will have to giveup on my current position in Jaywon group and go back to my regular life. And the thing is i can't cuz I'll have to go without hyunlix and Woojin hyung. I can't leave them. Never.

      "Yeah just let me shower at least" i said as I woke up at 2 pm today and it's 5 pm now still i haven't showered or anything. I'm lying like a lifeless body in search of meaning or a person..

      "What is you go out again with Taeyong ? He had a nice click with you right ?" Woojin hyung kept talking to me from outside as i let the water dribbled on me and let my insecurities hide like the phase I was in when Minho didn't even enter in my life.

      "He isn't replying to my messages. Looks like he already found someone. Or maybe he thinks I'm too unloyal to be with.. he's right tho" i said in a little high pitched voice so Hyung can hear it.

     "Don't say that. You're fine. Just the situations weren't." Hyung said and i came out and hyung left giving  pat on my shoulder. I dressed normally and was really tired of this Coz I always wanted to stay in my room. Seeing lots of people pissed me off. And seeing people with people walking hand in hand, making promises, joking cutely in public pissed me off. Everything pisses me off right now. It's like i feel like an alien in a strange land.

     I wonder if he feels the same..

     I wonder if he's still mad at me or furious maybe cuz i haven't replied to his hundreds of texts and missed calls everyday. Yeah. He calls me everyday. I open his messages everyday. After a point he isn't asking me how i am. Just telling about the things he does everyday. Without me... The number of cigarettes he smokes, the number of clubs he goes but returns home alone without anyone to sleep with, the number of online dating apps he tried but all in vain. I hate this. Who the fuck messages all this..

     After knowing that we... Broke up.

     This shit hurts. I never really talked to him not even a bit after that lie detector day. I hate this. He hates me.. as he should.

     I'm hurting him so much. But this is a situation which will help him get over me... I hope.

     I receive a text from the devil itself. Saying he's gonna be at the mall today. With chan hyung.

     Looks like my incident made him accept Changbin hyung's relationship with chan hyung. So many things happened in between this whole time. I've loved him, hated him, tried to be strangers, but failed, made him realise how much i love him but that very moment hated of everything he did, fell in love again and now finally broke up. Every sweet dreams together clashed and not even the peices were left with me now..

     I tell Woojin hyung that I'm in a mood to visit the mall. Obviously i don't have guts to tell him i just need a glance of Lee fucking know.

     But he agrees looking at my faint smile and just comes over to my room to make up my face a bit. The dark circles and increasing like hell and my smile only appears once in a blue moon or whenever i take a peek at Leeknow's photograph with me.