Chapter 13

// smut.

Minho did make me cry the whole time after that. He was damn hot during the whole grabbing of sheets session to control scream. I could feel turned on by just the whispering of his words on my damn neck. My cheeks never turned normal and were red the whole time.

It felt like paradise to be riding with him .. we had our clothes off now and were lost very much in each other's body. While Minho hyung did most of the job being on top of me and I was searching me pieces that were being found by this wet mouth all over my body .. starting from my forehead to eyes to lips to chin to jaw then towards the places he aced at that is neck to shoulders to chest towards the nipples making them hard and towards my belly and making me wait about when the fuck will he reach my goddamn hard crotch .. he knew I was begging to make him take me inside his mouth. I never knew I'd enjoy such thing but it felt safe with Lee Minho.

His wet mouth played around a little on my hips leaving wet kisses all over and licking all of my belly with his flexible tongue. Oh damn the orgasm was so real. I felt like fucking with him was all I was alive for till today. He continued playing and it was getting hard to resist telling him to fuck me harder now. But I wasn't the one losing this game now .. I never do. So I let him be the king for a while and enjoyed the pre show of this fucking actor. God he was killing me with his kisses.

He directly then skipped my crotch and went a little downwards towards my thighs and god it felt so good to let his mouth roam in all the parts of my inner thighs .. I wanted to just rip out my soul to be so naked in front of a devil . Showing all my insecurities while he just makes me love them. I felt the joy of realising I was worthy too and very much fuckable. He kissed all the portions of inner thighs and playing towards my crotch area but not going near it just to make me beg.

"He loves the game .. and I love the player." I thought.

"Don't tell me hyung that this is all you got for me tonight " I teased Minho to see his reaction .. while in reply all I got was a bite on my left thigh making me groan.

"You don't even know what I'm thinking to do to you today kiddo .. just pray for yourself !" Minho said while breathing heavily.

"Again you're all talks hyung " I said again. Now activating the dangerous button on his sexy sweaty hot body.

"Just tell me when you are ready to get ripped tonight I'll be on my shift rightaway " Minho said while licking my thighs in the most sexiest way .. not once giving me a chance to get away with the moans I was trying to control.

"Guess I'll have to take the lead then hyung .. because you are too slow !" I said and instantly got up from my position and also pulled Minho from the bed and made him sit at the edge while I sat on top of his thighs .. ( well you know what happens now )

Minho was too speechless to say anything by just my actions which made him even more horny than before. He waited for me to kiss the shit out of him while smirking the whole time.

"God you are full of surprises kiddo " Minho said while biting his lips to the sensation of my ass on his thighs.

"You don't even know what more surprises I have for you hyung " I made Minho groan at this statement while starting to ride him slowly then rapidly after every ticking.

I kissed and let our tongues dance in each other's mouths while I made him moan in pleasure by rolling my ass digging deeper and deeper on his Fuckin hard crotch .. damn he was big.

He pulled back to say something but I didn't lrt him speak as I knew he was about to challenge me more. So I made my actions speak louder than words.