Chapter 41

I've never been excited like this in the span of a year. Seungmin and Jeongin surprising me was the best of thing felix could gift me. I allot them a room for keeping the belongings and those freaking boyfriends just aren't coming out of it yet. I and felix just tease them by keeping ears to the door. Wanting to hear free porn. But Seungmin instantly opens the door.

"I'm very dissapointed in y'all. Han Jisung and Lee Felix. You should just buy a premium porn account. Not do deeds like this" seungmin yelled at us. And we stood there keeping our heads low. Seungmin was younger than us. But was behaving like a hyung tbh. I looked at Lix and ended up giggling.

"What?! No?! You're misunderstanding. We just came here to ask if y'all are ready to go out today" I said in my defence.

"Sure. And yes we are ready. Lesssgo" seungmin said and offered Jeongin hyung his hand. They walked ahead of us.

I whisper to felix secretly behind them "seems like our seung is a top. Don't you think?"

"Yeah and I'm so proud of him. " felix squealed and jumped.

Seungmin looked back hearing it. Shooting glares. "proud of whom lix?" He asked with raised brow.

"Umm hannie. Proud of hannie here. Cuz he's so successful now, right?" Felix covered us by shoving elbow into me.

"Yeah motherfathers- be proud of me!" I shouted. Making Jeongin hyung laugh looking at seungmin.

"You both are damn crazy" Jeongin hyung said and we just smiled awkwardly.

We went downstairs and met Woojin hyung. "thankyou for letting us stay hyung. It's nice to meet you finally" Jeongin hyung said.

"Yeah the pleasure is all mine. Just wanted to see hannie's mood lifted up. What more can make him happy than meeting his crazy friends right" Woojin hyung scoffed.

"Damn true. But you actually gave these boyfriends a nice vacation hyung." I said nudging seungmin who was red now.

" Woah, you guys actually look cute together. Anyways enjoy I will get out of your hair now. And hannie just today is your paid day off. From tomorrow all the meetings are lined up and dad needs you in office with me" Woojin hyung said first smiling to Seungmin and Jeongin. And then glaring at me ordering about work. Uhhh I hate this.

"Yeah, why are you ruining my holiday mood but mentioning work hyung" I. Said pouting at Woojin hyung as he just teased sticking his tongue out.

"He's too cute" Jeongin hyung said beaming.

"No way. I have a boyfriend. But yeah I appreciate your choice" Woojin hyung said bowing and leaving as seung was left in fumes.

"Don't be jealous again. I don't wanna be ruined like that night you were jealous at the waiter" I heard Jeongin hyung wispering to seung.

I just fake coughed to make them pull away from each other. Yeah it's my thing now. To part couples away if I see them lovey dovey. First hyunlix and now seugin. Oh my. I make such good ship names.

"The last one to reach the white Rolls Royce Dawn will drive unfortunately. " I said this and threw a cloth on the ground as I lix and seung picked up our pace running.

Jeongin hyung just stood there in amaze. But hyunjin hyung arrived with him in front of the car and said "it's okay,I can drive instead"

"Woah thanks for help" Jeongin hyung said glaring to me. I just giggled.

Hyunjin hyung took the driver's seat. Lixxie sitting on the passenger's and Seungmin, Jeongin and I settled in the backseats. I let seungmin sit beside Jeongin hyung. Cuz no being a cock blocker anymore. Not to this cute couple. Until they start making out in my car. I'd kick them out fr.