Chapter 55

"Can you say that again, please?" I asked because it feels so good to listen him say those beautiful words that are bringing butterflies now.

     "Umm .... Only if you kiss me now" he said and scoffed. Ofcourse the typical leeknow is back.

      I hold his face and look at the artistic features that are spread everywhere. Those eyes. Not fierce anymore. Those lips. That flawless skin. Perfect textures and before i seem to act like a weirdo, i kiss him. Staying at those soft lips as he does the same. We may have a whole life for the rough ones but i need that soft one right now.

      Okay I'm kidding.

      I can't help the connection and let my hand explore in his hair locks. Pulling them as he deepens the kiss in no second. I pull out for oxygen and in no time in pulled in again and i return it back with my tongue as he moans into the kiss. I giggled in victory and he pulls my waist closer. Devouring me whole. I don't mind tho.

     "Not here forfucksake." I said and he gripped my wrist which kinda hurt me but i missed this. So I just smiled and followed him running behind. I'm so fucking excited for what's to come.

     But then a unwanted thing happens.. Woojin hyung is calling me.

     I make leeknow stop in his tracks as he sees me eyes wide open.

     "I don't wanna take this" i said whining but leeknow just asks me to pickup narrowing his eyes.

     "Hello! Jisung are you crazy. Where have you been?! I'm here in your room being a crazy person just wanting to wish my brother happy birthday, sparing damn precious time out of busy schedule that is sleeping apparently, holding a cake with candles along with felix, hyunjin and dad and where the fuck are you?!" Woojin hyung growled and i cannot think straight. I mean Felix wouldn't be able to tell the truth of me being with Minho right now. And I'm not blaming him tho.

     But i don't wanna go.

     But everyone's waiting.

     I wanna spend this day. The whole fucking day with leeknow.

     But my dad won't agree...

     He'll definitely lock me up in a room.

     And after realising that everything is in good terms with me and leeknow... I can never go back to being lonely in that same room without leeknow. Without his gaze, without his touch, without his hugs, without everything.

     I wanna fight for him. But i don't know what will this be costing now.

     I know if I choose leeknow, I'll lose my everything that i have now. Lix, Woojin hyung, the riches, the comfort life.

     But everything means nothing if I don't have leeknow.

     "Wherever you are. I want you home right now. You're just too heartless, jisung" Woojin hyung said and my heart shattered.

     They hang up and i look at Leeknow with teary eyes. "what.. you need to go hannie. Just today ok. I'll find my way to you. I promise " leeknow said and I bumped into him hard enough to make him stumble backwards. "i don't wanna go" i said crying.

      "I promised you something, kiddo. And you know I'll never break it" Minho said and i nod. I pull away from the hug and find my way to car. But his gaze i feel over my back and i turn around to see him crying recklessly. I run and hug him again. And he chuckled. I look above to find him crying.

     What even is happening right now. We are together but falling apart every moment now. The urge to just fucking take his hand and runaway to a faraway land to just have each other by the side is so real. I want him with me forever but it seems to be chapters away.