Chapter 14

Han Jisung's pov

// Smut

It felt like an eternity while cuddling with Minho for the latter half of the smut chapter we've just ended. His soft kisses kinda blessed me and made me blush so hard. I kissed him more .. so it was a competition now .. but Minho winning here too.

"C'mon kiddo .. let's freshen up now .. it's late and you need to be present for classes tomorrow, you have test right ?? " Minho asked.

"Wow someone's keeping track of my schedule huh?" I teased. And Minho chuckled.

"Yeah I know as I have a friend in your class. " Minho said. "huh who do you know from my class ?" I asked feeling jealousy but hiding it from him.

"Oh is someone jealous ?? You don't need to worry he is a club member .. a nice boy named seungmin." Minho said.

And I remembered a boy .. seungmin was always the silent one , never talked to anyone but was close to a boy .. I don't remember his name.

Minho pulled away from me and said "okay so go and take shower first. I'll get fresh clothes for you so we can sleep cosily together just like --?"

"BOYFRIENDS ?!!" I said and hugged onto Minho tightly . And Minho teasingly kissed the sides of my lips.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and the warm water helped me clear out the sins I'd done last night.

But shit I forgot to take the towel. So I called hyung to give me a towel .. but at the same time a voice came from outside " baby you forgot something important .. want me to come in and give it to you ?" Minho teased.

"No hyung. Don't come in .. I swear I can't do this anymore !!" I joked. "oh I thought you were asking that was that everything I could do .. what made you change your Mind kiddo ?" Minho joked.

But when I opened the door the reaction was so quick that Minho pushed the door and hold it up so he could enter in and could see me naked and I could see his crooked smile.

"Hyung I said not to enter- !!" I said .. but was stopped as Minho pushed me to the wall and put his hand on my mouth .. the water running on us making us wet and making him more attractive .. his wet hair were so hot.

"I just wanted to see my boyfriend , that's it !" Minho said and again kissed me.

"But I was just outside with you , what made you miss me hyung ??" I asked and went in with the kissing session.

"This made me miss you kiddo " he said as he removed his hand from my lips and took them to my crotch.

"Hyung!! What are you doing ?!!" I asked in surprised tone.

"What .. I just complimented you remember .. that you were full of surprises .. well I need one surprise too " Minho said. And I was confused as fuck. " What are you talking about Minho? We just did everything. " I asked

" Well let me get this straight .. go down on me Han .. I need to remember today well !" Minho said.

"I-i haven't done this before .. I don't know if I'd be good at this " I said shyly.

"We'd get to know if you try. So if you are comfortable enough .. please do it. " Minho said. I felt a little surprised by his 'please' now. Why was he so desperate to do 'everything' possible with me.

So without thinking twice .. I started off by kissing him on lips and Minho turned off the shower .. I gradually started kissing his neck and chest .. and the I knelt down feeling confident enough to do this without the embarassment of what Minho might think. I kissed his hips and slowly took his boxers off and took his crotch in my hands and rubbed it for a while. And figured out how the hell would I take it in. But I tried and minho was already turned on so it motivated me enough.

"K-kiddo are you sure you can do it ?" Minho asked. And I loved this about him. "Yes if this makes you happy then I'm definitely doing it. " I said.

"I love you Han !" Minho said. "I love you too hyung " I said this and went ahead with taking him in my mouth. It was a new experience to me. Because I've seen a blow job just in porn and to be able to 'give it ' was never in my mind before.

He was huge. So I let it travel in my mouth for a while and let it dig deeper in my mouth. While it found the way towards my throat. I never thought it was so pleasurable .. I felt Minho tugging his hands in my hair. And pulling them off violently. Making me feel better that he was enjoying it. I tried to lick it off by my tongue and was just worried that my teeth doesn't bite it. But took this chance to tease him and slightly bit it.

"Y-you douche .. why'd you do that " Minho said while laughing breathlessly.

"Why should hyungs have all the fun ?!!" I teased.

"Oh is that so .. wait then. " He said this and stopped mid sentence. And pulled me up and firstly kissed me hard and pushed me to the wall .. and the next thing I know I was leaned on the wall and now Minho knelt down and was about to take me in his mouth.

It was surreal .. I was about to be ready for the thing I waited for since I hit puberty and started watching porn. . and I was gaining a blow job from one and only Lee Fuckin Minho !!

I tugged into his hair before even starting. " Oh are you so scared .. don't worry I'll be most careful .. won't bite like some assholes do " Minho teased and chuckled.

"Do it hyung !" I said waiting as fuck.

"Oh giving orders I see " Minho said and finally took it in. And started hardly by letting it go deeper. I just couldn't hold on to my orgasms now and kept making noises which motivated minho and he kept continuing with this acing shit.

"I think I'm about to come " I said .. and Minho said "okay I'm ready bring it on "

The moment I came he didn't move away his mouth and swallowed it all in .. he then came on his feets towards my face and said " Did you enjoy it kiddo ?" I laughed and rested my head on wall .. the next moment I pulled Minho into a kiss and gave him his reward .. the whole night passed by passing off of rewards and was memorable that would not be easy to forget about.

"Oh the things I love about you kiddo " minho said and I chuckled.

"Wish I could say the same" I joked and Minho replied "Oh don't oversmart me ok .. your moans were telling me otherwise. " And damn he was right .. he does drive me crazy. And I ride him crazy. ( Iykyk )

We then completed cleaning up. And went to the most peaceful sleep in my life. We cuddled like there was no tomorrow not even leaving an inch between us.

Just then my overthinker mind went to the thought of losing Minho , which I'd never ever wish for. And the sadness wave came in .. but I forgot about it after seeing Minho's smiling face .. and I just slept nicely putting my head on his chest while he caressing my shoulders and frequently kissing my head. I guess this was what paradise felt like. Or like having someone care or live for you.

And the thing that scared me most was losing this fuckin human I loved. I hope this day never arrives. Touchwood.