Chapter 32

"So what's the deal with me? Why get a innocent college going boy into a trap? I mean it's obvious I'm your son. But I've been away for a long time now, so can't they just harrass Woojin hyung" I said sighing.

"Everybody here knows about you hannie. Knows about how smart you're and definitely ready to inherit my business, and further expand it with Woojin" dad said.

"Fine what was your deal with testing me. I'm ready" I said and I was damn ready for this adventure. I got nothing to lose. So it's a win win situation. Where I get the adrenaline rushing through me the whole time and revenge is like cherry on top of the cake.

"Fair enough, but firstly take a round of the whole showroom, tell me if you like it?" Dad said gesturing to give me the car keys but rather throws it to Woojin, teasing me.

"Too young for a porche, son" dad joked and I nod at this.

I go to my room dress up into a dazzling black suit and tie. Set my hair a little. I look into the mirror to see if I look like Woojin hyung, coz he's all handsome wearing a suit. I need to beat him in the handsomeness, right. I apply a Gucci perfume that was in the wardrobe. It's charismatic scent making me lose my mind and dad's money, lol.

I somehow remember that mom gifted me a silver chain once. When I was small, saying I should wear it whenever I try to achieve something good. I take it out carefully from my wallet and wear it. Thinking of mom. And now she's with me in the form of this. So I just smile tearing a bit. Look at myself again and thinking she must be so proud that I'm walking into a new chapter of life.

I, Hyunjin and Woojin hyungs sit in the car and drive to the most awaited place.

While exploring the city I see that Incheon is so well versed in itself. People seem to be happy living here. All are seeming to be loaded parties.

"Are those S coups and Mingyu still trying to bug dad in business? Are they creating any obstacles?" I ask being concerned coz seeing dad struggle so much makes me now worried for his health and they sent threats to me, so dad must be dealing with them too.

"Yeah they tried calling dad back into their so called business. But dad denied everytime. they even bribed me with everyfuckinthing. But I didn't give in. And they tried to do this to you too. If you got in that Leeknow's words, then they must've really used your brains in collapsing dad's business" Woojin hyung said.

"Oh. I'm glad you reached out to me quickly" I said. Because looking at my trust on leeknow, I would've literally believed his words.

"Don't worry about it much now. Just think about a way to pass your test" Hyunjin said from behind.

"I'll try my best. But I don't even know what will it be about. Can you help me hyung?" I asked.

"Sorry man. You're on your own" Woojin hyung clicked his tongue.

"Fine I'll just figure it out myself" I said and waited for destination to arrive.

After a while we arrived at a luxurious shopping center like place but exchange all the clothes shops with cars. And damn the scene of so many eye catching cars, dazzling interiors, charismatic colours, sports exteriors, etc was so breath taking.

To my surprise that whole 3 storey showroom was owned by dad and Woojin hyung. If I pass my test my name would be added too. Wow.

I enter inside to greet many people who work in there. There faces lights up when they get to know I'm the younger son of Mr. Jaywon. And my face lights up getting such respect. Woojin hyung takes me around to show everybody's cabins and workspaces.

Woojin hyung takes me to his cabin which is so majestic with flower plants at the window, nice sofa and furniture, his work table consist of laptop and million files. And beside his table there's a small one and Woojin says it's mine. Next thing I know after almost exploring the whole place. Dad enters the cabin and orders me.

"Han, there's a job for you. A client will come to finalize his contract of 30 cars. 10 sports and other 20 divided into this list. So I need you to pay attention on his offers and make him aware of our best deals. One more important task, I need you to make a deal of our newest addition Lamborghini Urus Performante. Make him aware that he'd be so lucky to add it. And I'll see to it if you can be a advantage to my business. Understood?" Dad said as he gave me the paperwork of the client and his requirements. I nodded everything going above my head but I try to concentrate fully. I tell him I'll try my best. He leaves.

"Is it too much for a test ?" Woojin hyung asked.

"Naah, if I need to sustain I'll have to pass it, right" I said, and focusingly started reading the paperwork. And also the features of the car to convince the client. I make a quick but attractive presentation to show the offers and deals. I make a presentation about the car too.

I don't even know how fast the gradual 2 hours went by. I hear Woojin hyung saying I need to get ready now for meeting. And I need to showcase my presentation too.

Woojin hyung walks me to the meeting room and it beats the ones in Hollywood movies. Lights shimmering like gold with a big screen in one side and the table with seats on the other side going a long way.

I see I'm first to arrive so Woojin hyung wishes me luck and I start to keep powerpoint ready. I adjust my suit and tie to look good. I adjust my hair too coz they've been stubborn nowadays.

I hear a knock and group of 4 suited men walk inside. I introduce myself and ask them to be seated. They're glad to meet me, they say. I give all the information and for about 1 hour I talk continuously. At the end I introduce them to the Lamborghini Urus Performante. And they love it. They like my way of presenting and finalize the deal accepting the offer of the new car too. I'm happy that finally I'll be adding up myself to the business of dad. They leave at once giving me the cheque of final amount discussed and I take it and bow to them. The main gentleman pats my back and says I'll be an fortunate asset. Woojin hyung watched my meeting too halfway when I didn't even realised he walked in. He smiles at me and shows a thumbsup.

I then walk to dad's cabin, being all happy. And when I go in dad seems happy too.

"Congratulations. You passed the test. I hope you enjoyed interacting with one of our loyal clients. " Dad said.

"I did. It was a wholesome experience. Thank you dad." I said and bowed.

"Just keep up the good work. There will be greater deals in future. Just be as confident as you were today." Dad said smiling.

"I will be. I'll get going now" I said as I saw he was busy in something.

I leave his cabin and go to Woojin hyung. "Wow this life is amazing" I said sighing peacefully as I melt in my soft chair.

"I told you it's gonna be fun. And you really are killing it " Woojin hyung said nodding.

"Keep your appreciations for future, hyung. I'll give you lot of chances. " I said.

"Oh my god you're so cool, hannie" Woojin hyung said clapping in small. And he's the same drama queen like he was in childhood.

"Staawp. Just go back to work" I said pointing at his laptop.

"Just help me now. Dad won't deny making you a bit more pro" Woojin hyung said.

I nod yes. And go towards him to learn what work needs to be done now. He tells me to make a sheet about our clients and also the cars buying and selling data. I get back to working on it. And it's tiring but fun too.

At the end of the day we drive back home. And watch me devour the dinner like its my last day on earth.

Felix asks me how the day and test was. I explain to him with extra details and he listens in awe. He points out how our college presentations helped in actual in real life meetings and I nod to this.

Lastly I go to my room and sleep like a baby. I'm glad about one thing tho, if I'm this busy everyday, I won't get any freaking thoughts of leeknow. And I doze off peacefully after kicking the rabbit plushy cuz uhh it reminds me of him.