Chapter 56

(2Chan wedding proposal yay)

                     Chan's pov

     It was me. Who was causing a distance between mine and changbin's relationship now. Apparently my company's stocks have been gaining the top class preference for this whole year and I'm not at all happy about it. Coz as a CEO of Cbang commercials, it's hard to not work overtime and become a wrong example in front of fellow employees. I need to stay as a genius leader for a long time.

      I can just see the change as Seventeen group's employees and brats are now filling applications for entering to my commercial business and I'm sure giving them a hard time. Minho too wanted to have his share of work and struggles, starting from a scratch he said because he didn't want any special treatment of being ceo's brother. But i asked him for taking a leave and actually focus on gaining Jisung finally that they both have cleared misunderstandings.

      But this work in a way got between me and Changbin. I only used to see him when he was quite asleep at 11 in night or asleep while i wake up at 4'o clock in morning too. I miss his cuddles and kisses which i steal while he's asleep and wrap my arms around him in a way that i can get away the next morning too.

      Sundays have been busy and his messages dissapeared to nada as he was quite pissed at me the whole time. Today i wanted to leave early because he was gonna go meet a friend and i wish i aint jealous about it but his conversation with me before sounded otherwise.

      "Chan. I'll be with Wooyoung. It's been days since he's back and I've catched up with him." He said over a phone call.

      "Hmm fine want me to just tag along?" I asked.

      "No need. Your account books and your shares need you mister" he said and i didn't like the tone of it.

      "What do you mean, Binnie? Why are you sounding so rude?" I asked shrugging

      "Oh it is what it is chan. You've been like this for a year now" he said

      "And do you think i like it? Being away from you, not being able to spend time with you, it's all killing me and you're here saying shit that hurts me even more, huh?" I said not being able to keep it in me anymore.

       "Are you gonna continue blabber this things cause i need to get ready for the meetup." He says non chalantly and i don't know who is wrong here.

       "Fine. You do you. Go. Want me to buy you premium pass of any strip club out there?!" I ended up saying and regretting it the next second.

       "See. That is what I'm saying is wrong with you. And I'm damn sure you have contacts to any strip club! I don't even know why am I with you anymore!" He said and i could hear him screaming and slamming his hand on the table.

       I wonder if he got hurt....

       "Hello! Hello!! Listen Changbin! You can't hang up on me!" I said listening a line going silent at the other end. I threw my phone on the couch of my office and cancelled every damn meeting that was to be followed.

       But then a trail of thoughts followed me. What if he found someone else who is better than me. What if he's gonna leave me because of my rude ass behaviour. But i aint the only one mature here. He needs to understand my problems too and cope up. But i kinda understand that it's been a year long since he's been enduring this. A year long of lesser and lesser interactions with me. We didn't get a chance to even have a meal together.

      Our dates went by like nothing. Or him watching and staring at other couples being all cheerful and fun. While us being a damn old couple who is just tired of each other's existence. Even if we both had sex, it would result with no aftercare as he used to decline being close to me after it. And i accepted his decision with no hard feelings but that was rude. That was the time i cried thinking he doesn't love me anymore. I need to talk to him. Pretty bad. But i think it's too late.