Chapter 33

*Time skip*

It's been a month now. Away from school, away from Normal life, away from Leeknow. God, why am I even thinking of him now. Just I had a conversation with Woojin if I'd ever get to ruin him in some way. Like stealing his favorite bike or car, huh money I don't have to, cuz I've got tons, bitches.

Woojin hyung just said to wait. Wait coz they'd come back for destroying dad's contracts and deals. Dad never talks about his company's problems to me. He just orders to do the meetings to bring new clients and customers and I don't even question him. Coz again if I do this all sincerely, a dazzler is waiting for me already.

This whole month I got different amazing experiences of how to deal with rude, sophisticated, kind, funny, ambitious, ruthless, etc every kind of clients. Some of them only targeted to come and check the current status of our business, while I made sure they'd see what they didn't want to.

I was having a day off today as a reward. But I heard my phone ring as I was sitting on the sand of a nearby beach. It was Woojin hyung calling. "hey there's an emergency. Be present in dad's cabin right now."

I replied with a yes and took my duke that dad had gifted me, straightaway to showroom. Pacing fast I went to dad's cabin to see many suited men seated. Dad sitting on his chair.

Their conversation went like dad was arguing about something. "I don't care what the prices are gonna be expensed. I need that arena to be in my name. I want Woojin in that partnership too. I don't care about the enemy's bid. " Dad spoke with such firm voice that everyone didn't dare even to look up.

"B-but they're giving a very high bid, sir. And their business is on peak nowadays. We can literally trust them with ourselves " A man in brown suit spoke up.

"Wow. You said that to me too when I was an amateur. Now you're changing sides like its a game" dad opposed.

"Sir. We really respect you a lot. But it's the future we're talking about. The future of arena which is going to be a tourist attraction. I'm sure if y-you pay our needful, w-we can continue this deal" a man besides the brown suit one spoke now. Offering a suitcase something.

"What are your needs, gentleman? Coz as far as I know you'd give me a fair deal, right?" Dad asked.

"Only a sum amount of 500 billion won. Not more. You're capable of it Mr. Jaywon. Seeing that your second son is proving himself as an asset too" That man replied. Everybody's eyes darted towards me and I watched with my eyes wide open. Was I a strength or a weakness, exactly.

"You're quite right, gentleman. He got the best trainers, right. About the deal, I approve it" dad finally speaks and points Woojin hyung to bring the bag from locker. He goes to the next room and brings a suitcase. Dad opens it, and a overflowing amount of cash is visible. The dealers accept it and get up to shake hands with dad, Woojin hyung and lastly with me.

"Learn a lot from your dad, son" The brown suited person said. I nod and bow to them.

They leave the room. And I somehow due to curiousity ask "so the biggest arena in Incheon contract is finally in our hands dad?"

"Yes it is. A great congratulations to us, my dear sons" dad said.

"But I have a question dad" I said being confused if I should ask it.

"Go on" dad said.

"Who was the enemy you were talking about? Is it those S coups and Mingyu ?" I asked coz I had this in the back of my mind when Woojin hyung said they'd do anything to ruin our profits.