Chapter 54

There he was. Sitting at the marble stone by the river. Biting his nails whenever he's tensed or nervous. Trying to focus on the scene ahead of him but going back to the lockscreen Which was of me and him. Daamn he hasn't changed a bit. Same old habits. Same old Minho.

I start to take steps towards him and his leather jacket is really making my heart skip a beat or two. His hair that are the same shade of brunette Which were a couple of days ago, but the only changed thing was i needed to touch his hair, feel really like we're gonna be close for a while. Have a talk, look in each other's eyes, touch his face maybe, hold hands if he's too bold as he always is, last but not the least, kiss....

Hold on, jisung. We need to stay focused right now.

But he's too eternally glowing by the lights and the sounds of water. He's like a devil who turned himself into an angel just for the sake of a simple person like me. Duh tho, I'm not that simple, i know.

And I'm like a sinner right now to stare at him without his permission. I mean he won't deny it tho. But like always i loved to do this, wake up before him to look and stare at his sleepy face, while he's cooking something, while he's too focused on the assignments or work, while he's practicing football and don't get me started on the football leeknow now...

I gain my consciousness back and try to gather strength to call him. But the words aren't coming out yet. I have this moment with me now and no fucking body can take it away but I'm here powerless just too guilty about the past. Thinking what if we somehow don't become what we were before.

But it's enough now. It's now or never, i tell myself and finally say his name. I want him to look at me with tenderness in his eyes, not the hopeless vision the day he had at the arena deal meeting or the time at Wang's party. I need to make him aware that I'm here to give him a fucking chance and give myself a chance to reunite. To regenerate our bond. Our love. Which we even prayed for and went to any extent to save it. I love him and I'll tell him this fucking instant.

"Leeknow" i said being close enough as far as five feet apart. Just fucking five feet apart from him. And I'm going insane.

He turned around in an instant and when his eyes met mine, i swear there must be asteroids colliding in the universe. The moon wont be thinking straight and I'm seeing that it's glowing something different on my birthday. It's 11:55 right now. Coz imma give him a chance for a perfect birthday kiss to me. I'm too whipped, i know. But the thing I don't know is why was i a dumbass all along, like seriously. If you want a motivator to put your brain on wrong paths, no worries... contact me.

"You came. Wow." He said getting up and jumping down as i just scoffed. He waited before even hugging me. Damn I'm making him overthink so fucking much.

"Can I hug you?"he asked. And i nodded. My heart bursting inside but I'm keeping it lowkey.

He took a step ahead and before i know, i feel that overwhelmed feeling again to be in his arms. Protective ones. Warm ones.

"It took you so long to release that clip?" I joked as i let him snuggle in my clothed neck. And I've missed being such affectionately close to him.

"It too your birthday long enough to appear. " He joked. "I was trying to not make you cry more, otherwise I had tons of ideas. But only one han to try on" leeknow continued and i chuckled and hit his head when he just kissed my cheek very deeply.

"Hey! I didn't approve it" i said fake pouting and rubbing my cheek where he just stared and held my hand to take me to settle down. The water was very calm. Like our lives now. No disturbances as far.