1. The rising idol

"Swadee Khrab everyone." Fluke smiled and bowed at the camera in front of him.

Fluke was having a live interaction section with his fans after a long time. He had been busy with his final exams and graduation recently.

"Thank you everyone for all the best wishes and support you gave me during my convocation ceremony." Fluke leaned forward to read the comments.

"Khrab, we didn't have a celebration party yesterday, it was just a simple family dinner" Fluke started replying to the comments.

"As I have said before my mom's the best cook I know. Anything she cooks tastes amazing...."

"You want my mom to join the live? I wish she could but she has already boarded the flight back. She didn't have many days off from work"

"Khrab, I have had my dinner."

Fluke enjoyed interacting with his fans.

They may ask him some silly questions or sometimes request him to do something, either way, Fluke was happy to do so for his fans. More than an hour had passed and he finally decided to stop the live section.

"Okay guys, that's all for today... good night, everyone... sweet dreams...", Fluke bowed again and ended the live.

After an hour of continuous talking, Fluke felt his throat ache. He stretched himself as he walked downstairs.

"Fluke ... you broke your record. You have exceeded the last viewership record by more than 21k views" Earth was literally screaming as he was jumping on the couch.

Earth was Fluke's best friend since childhood. When Fluke joined the entertainment industry, Earth volunteered to be his manager. Earth was together with Fluke went from when he sing in marriage functions to earn pocket money to be one of the top rising idols today. They went through thick and thin together. Their bond was more robust than blood brothers.

"Get down from the couch. If you keep jumping like this you might fall" Fluke warned. He took out a can of cold drink from the refrigerator.

"Khrab. I don't mind falling. Hey... Fluke... look at the gifts they send... Ho... Look at the number of likes... God this is crazy... ", Earth sat down heavily on the couch.

"But your face looks kind of dry in the live. Come here." Earth took out a new packet of masks.

If someone were to ask Fluke, what was the reason behind his flawless skin, he would definitely say that it's Earth's constant advertising of skin care products.

Earth always insisted that Fluke took good care of his skin. Fluke could never say no to Earth.

"You take the piggy one, I take the panda". Earth passed Fluke a face mask as he put one on himself.

"So finally, Khun Earth is smiling. You have been pouting since morning. I don't even do wrong to make you sulk all day long." Fluke adjusted his mask and looked at Earth.

Hearing the question Earth sighed.

"It's not you. It's just... Do you remember that audition you did after your exam? And you said that the audition went well?", Earth asked with a helpless expression.

Fluke understood what was going on.

The audition results were yet to be announced. That was why Earth had been frustrated and moody all day.

One thing Fluke didn't understand was, why Earth was so worked up to have him take part in the series.

Earth was well aware that Fluke wanted to concentrate on making music and was not into acting.

"Fluke this series... I really really really want you to be part of this one." Earth sighed.

"What's so special about this series? Didn't you say that this was a new production? It's more like an experimental project, right?"

"No Fluke, you don't understand." Earth began explaining the whole situation.

The series was the first bl project by SZ Entertainment, one of the giants in the Thai entertainment industry.

He had also heard rumours that P' Ohm and P' Boun were acting in major roles. The news so hyped Earth.

"Fluke, listen to me. Though it is just an experimental project, it is worth it. You will still, only have gains. Even if it's just the role of a corpse, I want you to take it." Earth was practically vibrating in his seat in excitement.

Fluke was lost. He had no idea who this P' Ohm and P' Boun were.

Seeing Fluke's confusion Earth explained.

"P' Ohm is the one who played the main role in the series we watched last month. The detective guy."

Fluke instantly remembered. P' Ohm was Earth's favourite actor.

Earth was getting more and more excited as he spoke. " It is his first romantic series. It is said that the company decided to produce this series because of him. We fans have been waiting so long to see the romantic side of him... Ah... I'm so excited..." Earth tightly hugged the kitten plushie.

Fluke shook his head at his over-excited bestie.

"Initially I too thought that it was just a rumour, then I saw Khun Yacht at the audition venue talking with the director and the other judges on the day of the audition. Khun Yacht is P' Ohm's exclusive manager and secretary. Do you know what that means ?!!!" Earth stood up abruptly. His face was red with excitement. He looked at Fluke to see if he had figured out the situation.

"As you just said, Khun Yacht is also P' Ohm's secretary and P' Ohm is the Co-Founder and major shareholder of SZ Entertainment. He must have assigned his secretary to watch over the project." Fluke threw water over Earth's enthusiasm.

"Maybe. But we can still see a possibility that P' Ohm would. After all, he is one of the best actors under SZ. If he is going to play the main then... OMG!!! It's going to be awesome!!!"

Earth paced back and forth.

"If he is really going to play the main role, I wonder who will be lucky enough to play against him" Earth kept mumbling as he walked.

Fluke rolled his eyes at Earth as he went on praising his favourite actor.

"Then who is this P' Boun you mentioned?" Fluke was done hearing Earth's babbling.

"P' Boun is a top supermodel. He even took part in the last New York fashion week."

Among the few things that Earth was interested in, Fashion belonged to the top category. He had a habit of collecting fashion magazines and creating his own genre of fashion.

Boun happened to be one of his favoured models.

Earth went on to explain how Boun was a successful model and about his achievements.

Fluke instantly regretted asking Earth about Boun.

"Ai Earth why don't we watch a movie tonight? Both of us will be busy from tomorrow. So, let's just relax tonight." Fluke tried to distract Earth.

"Good idea. Let's watch P' Ohm's new movie then. I'll go get the popcorn. You put it on." Earth ran to the kitchen like an excited bunny.

Having successfully completed his mission, Fluke smiled.