77. Surprise

The couple noticed the thunder and lightning as their lips parted.

“P’ Ohm, we need to find shelter,” Fluke said stopping the elder from kissing him again. 

Ohm looked around and saw the room on the other end of the rooftop. Ohm held Fluke’s hand and ran over to the room.

Standing outside the room under the sunshade extension, Fluke shivered. The rain was getting heavier with each second and the cold wind accompanying it was making the surroundings turn colder. He rubbed his hands together trying to keep himself warm.

Ohm noticed the little one’s actions and pulled him into a hug.

Fluke was a little shocked but gave Ohm a bright yet shy smile.

Seeing the smile, Ohm couldn’t resist but kiss those lips that were already red and swollen from the kiss earlier.

Fluke responded actively to Ohm’s kiss.

Ohm exerted a little too much strength that Fluke almost lost balance and hit the door of the room. To their surprise, the room door was unlocked.

The couple were delighted to see that the door was open. They entered the room without hesitation.

Only after they entered did they realise that it was not a room but a rooftop condo.

“P’ Ohm, I think we are invading someone’s place, looking around the dark condo.” As it was raining, it was dark outside, making the condo look dark even though the sun was yet to set.

Suddenly the lights lit up illuminating the whole condo. The condo walls were pastel cream in colour. There was a small kitchen and dining area at the other end of the condo. In the middle portion, there was a huge bed with white sheets and fluffy white pillows.

Ohm and Fluke were currently standing in the living area next to the L-shaped sofas looking surprised.

The walls of the living area were decorated with artificial leaf vines of creepers and backdrop fairy lights. There were several photos hanging in between the vines.

Feeling curious, the couple walked over to check the photos. They were surprised to see that those photographs were theirs’s.

Taking the first photo in his hand, Ohm turned to Fluke, as if asking him if he had arranged all this. Fluke was giving Ohm the same look. Both of them shook their heads in denial.

They wondered who else would have done that.

They carefully observed each photo.
There were photos of their first meeting for You are my Blue, their various photoshoots, behind the scene pictures of both series and many more that were not available to the public.

Fluke was freaking out inside thinking that it could be a stalker again when he noticed a wooden board filled with sticky notes.

Fluke went to take a closer look.
The sticky notes were numbered and arranged on the wooden board.

Fluke took the sticky notes one by one and read.

1- You finally did it, idiot.

Looking at the handwriting, Fluke heaved a sigh of relief. It wasn’t some stranger, it was Earth who did the arrangements.

2- I was so worried that my twin is going to die alone.

3- You guys didn’t seem to be reaching anywhere.

4- Finally, I can be relieved.

Fluke chuckled reading the notes left by Earth.

35- Don’t worry about anything else and focus on him.

36- Get him laid tonight.

37- You have to lose your virginity tonight.

38- Or else don’t come back home.

39- Don’t forget to use protection even if you are in a hurry

40- It is in the top drawer of the nightstand. Have fun.

Fluke felt his face heat up as he read the last few messages in the sticky notes. His face turned red when he heard Ohm’s chuckle behind him.

“Since your friend had put so much effort into arranging all these for us, shouldn’t we make full use of it?” Ohm hugged Fluke from behind and kissed the back of his neck.

Ohm’s cold lips sent shivers down Fluke’s spine, who had stiffened sensing the ‘danger’ that was approaching him.

“P’ Ohmmm…” Fluke whined as he wiggled to turn around and face Ohm.
Fluke could see Ohm’s handsome face that looked, even more, sexier with the droplets of water falling from his wet hair. Fluke’s cheeks turned a deep shade of pink as he avoided looking at Ohm directly.

Ohm smiled seeing the young one blush.
“You are really cute when you blush.” Ohm stole a sniff kiss on Fluke’s chubby cheeks.

“P’ Ohmmm…” Fluke blushed even harder hearing Ohm’s raspy voice. He couldn’t deny that he was kind of turned on hearing it.

The rainy weather, the cold atmosphere, the warm room, the pretty lights and décor, everything was just perfect.

Fluke started panicking. Loving Ohm was one thing, but getting intimate with him was another. Fluke had never been bold enough to try something like that till now. He had never gotten intimate with anyone. He would occasionally flirt with people but that was it. The highest he had gone was with Ohm when he kissed the latter and pushed him to the bed when he was trying to figure out if Peach’s incident had left an impact on Ohm.

Other than that, Fluke was a complete rookie.

Fear engulfed Fluke. He had just confirmed his relationship with Ohm and them taking such a huge step together, would it be too heisty?

What if Ohm wasn’t satisfied with his performance? What if their sizes are incompatible? Then will Ohm leave him? Thousands of questions popped up in Fluke’s mind. He didn’t want Ohm to leave him. He didn’t want to lose Ohm.
Fluke subconsciously bit his lips, trying to figure a way around the situation.
Ohm could obviously guess what was going on in Fluke’s head.

He pulled the younger one close to him and placed a kiss on his forehead.
He cupped the little one’s face making the latter look at him.

“Noo, I love you for who you are not for your body. If you are worried, we can take our time. There is no hurry. Just like you, I am also inexperienced in this matter. This is my first relationship as well. You were my first love, my first kiss, and I want you to be my first in everything.”

Fluke’s eyes filled with tears as he listened to Ohm’s reassuring words.

“We might make mistakes in the beginning. It is no big deal. We can explore and learn things together. As long as you are willing to be with me, nothing else matters.” Ohm used his thumb to wipe off Fluke’s tears that were rolling down his cheeks.

Fluke sobbed and nodded his head. He held Ohm’s hand that was wiping his tears and kissed them.

Ohm placed his index finger beneath Fluke’s chin, raising the latter’s face to look at him in the eyes and placing a tender kiss on Fluke’s lips.

Fluke closed his eyes enjoying Ohm’s gentleness.