Special Chapter 2

“Do we really have to go?” Boun’s voice was hoarse. His breath was heavy as he held Prem’s face closer to his, their foreheads touching each other.

“We have to, or else Sammy would kill us.” Prem’s condition was the same as Boun's. With his hands holding a chunk of Boun’s golden hair, he pulled the latter into another passionate kiss.

They were at the beach resort to attend Sammy and Bosston’s wedding ceremony. Thanks to the costume and hairdo Fluke had arranged for them, the two of them looked amazing, making it difficult for them to keep their hands off each other.

They were literally eating each other at this point. Their tongues fought for dominance as they kissed. Attending the wedding ceremony was the last thing on their mind.

Prem could feel Boun’s arms groping his butt as he slid his own hands into Boun’s unbuttoned shirt. The temperature in the room seemed to be raising as their bodies were pressed to each other.

The moment of passion was interrupted by a loud cry.

“Ah… DAMN IT.” Boun groaned throwing his head back, regretting bringing his baby nephew cum his adopted son along.

Prem chuckled, suddenly feeling sobered up from the horny feelings he had a minute ago.

“Hey, no cursing in front of the baby.” Prem smacked Boun’s arms.

Boun rolled his eyes and let go of Prem, making his way to the crying Bew.

“If your Aunt Sammy hadn’t specially requested to bring you along, I would have definitely left you behind with your grandparents.” Boun lifted Bew from the bed and slowly rocked him. The grandparents he was referring to was Prem’s parents who had been taking care of Bew on his behalf.

“I think it is time to change his diaper.” Prem was now used to Bew’s habits. He could now identify the type of cry, Bew would make when he is hungry, feeling hot, sleepy or when his diaper feels heavy. He was like a full-time mom.

Changing diapers was one of the things that Boun despised to do. He didn’t want to make Prem do it because he felt that he was already giving Prem enough and more to do for taking care of Bew. He decided to do it himself.

Boun’s face cringed as he unwrapped the poop-filled diaper. Prem stood there with his arms crossed across his chest, pressing his lips together to prevent himself from laughing out loud as he watched the father-son interaction between Boun and Bew.

Bew had finally stopped crying and was giggling as Boun wiped him clean, installing a new diaper to his little butt.

“I wonder how he manages to poop and pee so much with the little amount of milk he drinks,” Boun said swaying side to side with Bew in his arms.

Prem chuckled. “Give him to me. You can’t make him fall asleep like that.” He reached out and took Bew from Boun.

Boun watched as Prem hugged baby Bew and walked around the room, patting his back rhythmically. He could also hear the younger humming a lullaby, which he said his mother used to sing for him when he was a kid. Boun had a satisfactory smile on his lips seeing the moment in front of him. He couldn’t ask for anything more.

After a while, Prem placed Mix on the stroller. The baby was fast asleep.

Boun hugged Prem’s waist from behind as the latter straightened up after laying Mix. “You are amazing, Pao.” He rested his chin on Prem’s shoulders.

“So are you, Daddy.” Prem pecked Boun’s cheeks.

“Are you sure that you want to attend the wedding?” Boun liked it when Prem addressed him as ‘Daddy’. It was such a turn-on for him than being called ‘hia’.

“Go away.” Prem smacked Boun again, fully knowing Boun’s intentions behind asking such a question. He could see it in the elder’s eyes that were looking at him lustfully. “If we don’t leave now, we will be late. I also have to give Fluke a hand in checking things. He had done everything by himself because he didn’t want to burden us. We shouldn’t be taking advantage of him.”

Boun felt proud seeing how caring and mature Prem was. A lot of things had changed between them since he decided to open his heart to Prem, especially after they began their journey as parents since Mix entered their lives.

Their habits, lifestyles and hobbies had taken a drastic turn as they became parents. Now their priority was Mix. They didn’t want Mix to feel the lack of familial love or feel bad for being abandoned by both his parents. They wanted to give Mix a complete and happy family. They were willing to give up their own likes and dislikes for the same.

Boun smiled and nodded at Prem, putting his dirty thought behind his head. He pushed the stroller forward. Prem held Boun’s arms as the family of three exited their room.

When they reached the wedding venue, they could see that Ohm and Fluke were already welcoming the guests.

Boun left Mix with Prem’s parents who had just arrived at the venue and joined OhmFluke along with Prem to welcome the guests.

Prem and Fluke were doing a good job introducing the guests to the other two in cases they didn’t recognise the other party. As it was his manager’s wedding Boun knew more guests than Ohm, which made him a little elite.

“Quit smiling, you moron,” Ohm said finding Boun’s smug smile annoying.

“What if I don’t?” Boun looked provocatively at Ohm.

“You two don’t get started now.” The last thing Fluke wanted at the point was to see the two cousins bickering with each other.

They hmphed and looked in opposite directions. They knew better than to provoke Fluke at that point as the younger was under a lot of pressure running around to make all the arrangements.

“Where is Earth and P’ Kao? Why aren’t they here?” Prem asked.

“No idea. Maybe Art is giving them a hard time.” Ohm answered.

“I don’t think that’s the case.” Fluke and Prem looked at each other and chuckled.

The group of four saw Yacht approaching them along with his boyfriend, Oreo. Oreo was Boun’s second elder brother and Ohm’s cousin.

The group waied at each other. Boun and Ohm took turns to hug Oreo whom they haven’t seen for a long time. All of them chatted for a while before they went inside.

The four continued to stand at the entrance welcoming the guests, leading them to the refreshment section set up at the entrance and making sure that all the guests had been attended to.