45. Ice cream platter

DAY 2Pt 1✨✨✨

DAY 2
Pt 1
✨✨✨

Ohm stopped the car on the street and got off telling Fluke to wait.

The rain had stopped midway through the journey but the roads were still wet from the heavy rain.

Fluke got out of the car to breathe some fresh air while waiting for Ohm.

Ohm came back with a huge bouquet of red and white roses and handed them to Fluke.

Fluke took the flowers feeling confused.

"Earth told me that Amy liked flowers. Especially red roses. I added some white roses as well as we are sending her off for a new beginning." Ohm explained.

Fluke nodded in agreement.

After carefully placing the bouquet on the back seat the duo drove off.

The car pulled over in front of a temple.

Ohm and Fluke went in. after lighting incense and getting the blessing from the priest, they went to Amy's tomb.

The tomb had a smiling photo of the little girl.

Fluke placed the bouquet in front of the tomb.

He started talking to the girl as he used to when she was alive. He even introduced Ohm to her as she was a big fan of Ohm.

Ohm too talked to the little girl for a while before leaving, letting Fluke have some alone time with the little girl.

About an hour had passed when Fluke finally came searching for Ohm.

Ohm had been waiting for him patiently.

He could see that Fluke's mood was still not right.

Without any further questions, Ohm opened the car door for Fluke.

He drove them to a desert shop.

Ohm wanted to cheer Fluke up and the easiest way to do that was by feeding Fluke something sweet.

"Why are we here?" Fluke looked quizzingly at Ohm.

"I heard this place is good. Since we were passing by, I thought we could check it out." Ohm made up an excuse as he led Fluke inside.

The waiter handed them menu cards as soon as they took a seat.

Ohm placed an order for a simple pastry while Fluke asked the waiter for suggestions.

The waiter listed out a few popular ones.

Fluke selected three items from his suggestions.

The waiter was about to leave when Fluke called out.

"We will have a Jumbo Ice Cream Platter as well." Fluke smiled and handed over the menu card to the waiter.

The waiter left after taking the order.