30. Plan of action

"The Khuruwityophats do know that SZ is not on good terms with the empire. Then why would they want to be SZ's business partner to approach the empire? Isn't it so twisted?" Boun was being skeptical about the whole situation.

"Because among the seven grandchildren of the Dechaphatthanakun family, the three of you are the most promising ones. The Khuruwityophats want to gain your trust and bring you to their side."

"But I am not involved in SZ's management, then how am I affected?" Boun asked.

"You may not be a part of SZ's management, but you are still an artist signed under SZ. It will affect you indirectly. I think that since you had taken your maternal family's surname as yours, and you are the youngest in your branch of the family, they must have cut you some slack. That is why your company was not attacked."

Everyone agreed with Earth's assumptions.

"Since I have publicized Fluke's family background, they will not be attacking him for the time being. Instead, they will focus on P' Ohm and Khun Peach. They will definitely use Khun Peach to gain control over P' Ohm."

"Earth, there is nothing going on between me and Peach. Even if there was, why would Peach side with Khuruwityophats?" Ohm posed his confusion.

"While we were looking into Khun Peach, we found some interesting information. Initially, we thought that the one connecting Khun Peach with Khuruwityophat, was her manager, Nick but later we found out that Khun Peach is actually the illegitimate daughter of Khuruwityophat family. By getting you to be in a relationship with her, you would automatically have to side with the Khuruwityophats when the time comes."

Ohm frowned upon hearing Earth's words.

"Ohm, I understand your confusion. Even though you may not share the surname, half of the blood running through your veins belongs to the Dechaphatthanakun family. Your mother is the heir to one-third of the Dechaphatthanakun Empire and properties just like my dad and Boun's father. As her eldest child, you have a major portion of the inheritance. Where there is too much wealth, there will be trouble following it." Kao expounded the whole scenario."

"So, what do we do now?"

"I have already contacted my dad's secretary and relied on the situation. They have agreed to take care of the Khuruwityophats for us. They don't want the latter to cause much trouble for them in the future. They want to nip things in the bud itself. As for the rest, Ohm you will have to take action."

"What should I do?"

"You should meet Khun Peach tomorrow, as we planned. But we have to be a little cautious this time."

"Why should he meet Peach since we already know who the masterminds are?"

"Because we still don't know what tricks they have up their sleeves. Khun Peach is really in love with you P' Ohm. Women in love are easy to control. We could use her to get more information about their plan."

"Earth, I think you are wrong here. As far as I can see, the Khuruwityophats are only using Peach merely as a chess piece. She may not have any idea about the situation or the big scheme happening behind her." Kao asserted.

"P' Kao, if one wants to pluck the lion's tooth, they have to step into the lion's den first. We are just throwing them a bite. Someone as greedy and impatient as the Khuruwityophats would easily fall for it. All we need to do would be sit back and wait for the big fish to get hooked." Earth stretched himself.

"Isn't it too risky sending Ohm alone? The Khuruwityophats are known for dirty dealings."

"Don't worry about that P' Kao. I have prepared all kinds of precautions here." Earth pulled out a huge bag from underneath the table and opened it.

The contents inside the bag shocked the three elder ones. Starting from minute button spy cams to tracking devices, a large number of electronic gadgets were presented in front of them. It looked like they were about to go on a high-tech spying mission like in the movies,

"These are all the newly developed technologies from the collection. They are yet to be released in the market. These precious babies will be enough protection for P' Ohm." Earth smirked confidently.

"What is this thing?" Boun picked up an ordinary-looking bracelet.

"Be careful with it. I call it 'altruistic'. It is very helpful in extreme situations. It can be used for both offense and defense. This one here contains sleep-inducing liquid. If someone attacks the person wearing this at close range, he can use this to inject the sleeping liquid into the attacker's body. We can change it into poison or any other kind of drug we want. I just decided to go with a sleeping potion to avoid further complications." Earth carefully took the bracelet from Boun and kept it back in the box cautiously.

"You must have watched too many marvel movies to create something like this." Kao scoffed.

"I wasn't the one who created this, phi. Though I did help with the design part."

Kao shook his head hearing Earth's statement. "You have nothing better to do in your life right?"

"Don't you find them cool, phi? I absolutely adore these babies. I have long wished that we could find a chance to use it in real life without being creepy. And God has presented me with an opportunity to try them out. I am not going to waste this chance." Earth smiled gleefully clamping his hands in excitement.

Kao flicked Earth on his forehead.

"Ouch. What was that for, phi?" Earth whined as he rubbed his forehead.

"Stop being too excited about this. What we are going to do is way dangerous." Kao scolded.

"I know, P' Kao. I was just trying to lighten the mood here. The three of you look so tense." Earth pouted.

"Ohm, are you willing to do this? If not, we can think of an alternate plan." Kao asked.

"Khrab phi. I am willing to take the risk. Didn't you say that their current target is me? I can't just sit back and do nothing. It will only make the situation worse."

"Wow P' Ohm. You are really decisive and brave. That's the spirit. Unlike some cautious old people here."

"Whom are you calling old, huh?" Kao pinched Earth's cheeks.

"Whoever responded to that" Earth retorted escaping from Kao's claws.

"How do I use these?" Ohm asked drawing everyone's attention back to the gadgets.

"Let me teach you," Earth said as he moved towards the box.

Earth introduced each gadget on the box one by one, explaining its features, specialty, and how to use them. He then presented his detailed plan of action.

Kao and Boun added pointers to the plan while Ohm listened carefully.

Ohm didn't want to miss out on any detail of the plan. He clarified his doubts and queries with the other three making sure that the plan will be a success.

The four parted ways after a long discussion.