9. First meeting

Fluke felt like banging his head against the wall. 'What have done?' He facepalmed. 'Everything is ruined. His first impression, his image... everything...'

'I kissed P' Ohm!!! That was my first kiss!!!' Fluke thought as he touched his lips.

Fluke looked down at his hands. 'Why the hell did I touch him like that? If it was a girl, I would have already been arrested for molestation. P' Ohm must be thinking of me as a pervert' Fluke groaned.

He was so lost that he didn't notice someone approaching him.

"Oh, you are awake!" Fluke jumped as he heard a voice from behind.

'DAMN IT, IT IS P' OHM!!!', Fluke instantly recognized the voice. 'What should I do? What should I do? I should... I should calm down... calm down... I was drunk yesterday. It was just a drunken mistake. A drunken mistake'. Fluke tried to calm himself.

He turned around slowly controlling his facial expression.

"I was going to wake you up. Are you having a hangover?" Ohm asked as he observed Fluke.

'What is going on? Why is P' Ohm acting as if we have known each other for a long time? What am I supposed to say? ' Fluke had question marks hanging around his head.

Seeing the confused Fluke, Ohm chuckled. "Don't tell me that you don't recognize me"

"No, Khrab. Who doesn't know you, Khun Ohm." Fluke said nervously.

"You don't have to make it sound so formal. Just call me P'. You do know that we will be working together from now on, right?" Ohm smiled.

"Kharb. I just didn't think that you would actually know me." Fluke gave his most sincere professional smile.

"Of course, I know you. I personally selected you for the role."

Ohm's words made Fluke feel like a bomb just dropped on him.

"You selected me?" Fluke asked pointing to himself.

"Yes. Didn't anyone tell you? I thought you already knew." Ohm made it sound as if it was natural for Fluke to know the truth.

'DAMN!' Fluke wanted to curse.

"Last night, you drank too much and blacked out. P' Yacht had some urgent work to do so he left you with me. It was already so late and I didn't know where you lived so I bought you here." Ohm explained.

"Oh! That's how I am here. I had no idea. I totally blacked out. I don't remember anything." Fluke said with an awkward expression, trying to find a way out of the tricky situation.

Ohm rubbed the tip of his nose, trying to hold back his smile. But Fluke still managed to see it.

A mini angel and a mini devil appeared on either side of Fluke's head.

'Damn it. P' Ohm remembers... he remembers everything...', the angel panicked.

'Obviously, he remembers. You were the only one who was drunk. He was sober, you idiot', the devil commented.

'You are not making me feel any better' the angel said back.

'You only felt better when you were driven by lust last night.' The devil argued.

'It's you. You are the one whose is lust. You ought to have controlled yourself '. Angel did not back out from the argument.

'You can't blame me though. How wouldn't lose control in such a situation? His body looked so hot last night. I regret that I didn't do anything more. ' The devil said with a creepy expression.

'You wanted to do more?' the angel was fuming.

'Obviously. It is not like he resisted my touch. In fact, I feel like he enjoyed it.' The devil smirked.

'Enjoy? Enjoy my foot. Did you forget that you only met for the first time yesterday? He is your senior! You haven't even talked to him before. Now, look what you have done. We are in deep shit because of you ' the angel's level of anger increased with each sentence.

'Stop it both of you', Fluke shook his head, making the two little ones disappear.

'I have to calm down. Act normal... act normal...' Fluke chanted to himself.

"Thank you for bringing me here, P'. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Fluke bowed.

"It's alright. I have made breakfast. Come let's eat." Ohm invited Fluke to the dining table.

"I made chicken noodle soup. It can help you get rid of the hangover." Ohm poured the soup into the bowl. "Here, have a taste." He handed the bowl of soup to Fluke who took a seat opposite him.

Fluke accepted the bowl of soup and took a sip. His eyes lit up. "This is really delicious, Phi" Fluke praised.

'Hot, good-looking, well-mannered and even knows how to cook such delicious food? This is exactly the kind of man Earth would swoon over.'  Fluke thought. 'He does deserve some bonus points'

"Have more if you like it. Here I made some green salad and sweet potato fries. Try them." Ohm pushed the dishes over to Fluke.

Fluke tasted them one by one. "Wow. You are really good at cooking." He was genuinely impressed.

"There are many other things that I am good at too," Ohm said with a smirk, making Fluke choke on his food.

"Eat slowly.", Ohm patted Fluke's back and poured him a glass of water.

Fluke took a sip of the water avoiding Ohm's gaze.

"Do you usually eat this fast?" Ohm looked at Fluke who was drinking water.

'No, obviously not. I am eating fast because I want to leave.' Fluke thought. "No, I don't. Maybe it is because I am hungry. I haven't had anything since yesterday morning." He replied

"Oh? You should have had something at the party. You should take care of your body. How could you drink with an empty stomach?" Ohm frowned. "Also, next time you go for such gatherings, don't drink till you black out. If you do make sure that you inform your manager to come and get you. You are a public figure. You should be mindful of what you do. You may not get lucky every time." 

"Khrab Phi. I understand. I will keep that in mind." Fluke nodded like a kindergartener getting scolded by the school principal.

"It's good that you understand." Ohm smiled. "Oh. I almost forgot. Earth, he is your manager, right? He called you several times last night. I'm sorry I had to pick it up. He was worried that you didn't get back home. I assured him that you were with me and not to worry about anything." He chewed on his garlic bread.

Fluke could already imagine the teasing he will have to undergo when he gets back home. "Thank you, Phi" He was so sure that Earth was going to have so many questions for him when he went back.

As they finished their breakfast, Ohm's phone started ringing. Ohm excused himself to pick up the call.

The mini angel and mini devil appeared again.

'Awwww... you two are so sweet. You look like a newly married couple having breakfast together.' The angel said.

'Why do I keep getting the feeling that he is flirting with you?' the devil asked. 'He must be impressed by your performance last night '

'What the hell are you two talking about? Who looks like a newly married couple? Why would he hit on me? He is just being nice.' Fluke thought as he shut the angel and devil up.