21 Where the journey began 4

Listening to Fluke's songs became a part of Ohm's routine. He listened to the song covers Fluke sang and watched the dance covers Fluke did on a daily basis. He would even hum along occasionally.

Ohm streamed Fluke's music videos several times. He almost knew every single song by heart.

He even followed recipes suggested by Fluke and successfully cooked several healthy yet tasty dishes for himself.

Ohm was not a social media person. Even his own official account was operated by Mil. But after finding out about Fluke, he opened an alternate account on social media by himself just to follow Fluke.

He was leaving comments on some of the TikTok videos and Instagram reels created by Fluke when he chanced upon a die-hard fan of Fluke. After some interaction with the fan, he sent Ohm a link.

Even though Ohm was suspicious in the beginning, he opened the link. It was a questionnaire about Fluke. Ohm filled in the answers and submitted following which he was added to the group named 'The Chance Official', a group consisting of Fluke's fans only.

Once Ohm was added to the group, he was able to get more information about Fluke than what was available on the internet. It was like he could take a closer look at Fluke's life.

Information like What colour Fluke likes, what is his favourite drink, what kind of clothes he likes to wear, what he likes to do in his free time, etc., etc.

The most important thing that caught Ohm's eyes was 'Fluke's ideal type' which was a person who could understand and accept him for who he is.

Ohm himself didn't know why he was looking through all this information. But strangely he always found time to go through the contents of the group chat every day. He had turned into a fanboy unknowingly.

He was reading the chat between the group members who were bickering about one thing or the other and laughing at the memes that were being shared in the group when Mil called him.

They were at the location of the talk show 'Talk with Kimhan'.

The show was well known for creating hype as the host would publicly attack the weak points of the participants. Many times, there were participants who ended up in tears but gained a large amount of popularity after taking part in the show. Hence, taking up the show offer was considered a big challenge throughout the industry.

Ohm actually didn't need to participate in the show for popularity as he was one of the top stars of the country with both a national and international fanbase.

He ended up taking part as the host Kimhan, who was an old acquaintance of his, challenged him to be a guest on the show. The situation didn't allow Ohm to back out.

Yacht had cleared his schedule fully for the day just to come and watch out for Ohm during the show. He had to be attentive in case something bad happened.

Ohm was doing well in the show. The cunning and twisted questions and challenges provided by the host didn't do any damage to him. Both his personality and EQ while dealing with such situations were moulded from years of experience. Those little challenges couldn't even make him flinch.

Everything was going well until the host dropped a question.

"Ohm, we heard you are a good dancer. How about you give us a performance" The host asked provocatively.

Yacht's heart dropped at this question. He knew well enough that Ohm never danced. Even when his co-actors performed a dance on stage for the promotion of the series, Ohm would silently back out. Asking Ohm to dance was definitely poking his sore spot.