50. Jealousy

DAY 4Pt 1

DAY 4
Pt 1

✨✨✨

Dream let out a silent scream as she jumped up from her seat.

Boun and Ohm looked at their little sister who was covering her mouth and blushing in excitement. The duo had come to the Ritprasert family mansion for dinner as Ohm's father was arriving today.

"What happened? Did your crush ask you out on a date?" Boun asked his youngest cousin who was giggling as she looked at her phone.

"What crush, phi? I was just scrolling through Instagram." Dream bit her lips trying to control herself from blushing.

"Then why are you blushing so hard?" Ohm asked.

"It's really nothing Phi. It's just the pictures Baby Fluke and PP had uploaded on their Instagram accounts." Dream was exhilarated.

"Who is PP?" Boun asked.

"PP means P' Prem. It is the name his fans came up with." Dream explained.

The brothers immediately picked up their phones to check the photos.

Fluke had uploaded three photos of himself in a black suit. He looked extremely sexy in that, unlike the photos he had uploaded till then in which he always appeared cute and tiny.

As for Prem, he had uploaded a photo that was a still from the teaser of Housemates, where he had the top buttons of his deep blue shirt open, revealing his fair, firm chest as he looked up and exhaled smoke.

Ohm and Boun glanced at each other before secretly reaching an agreement.

The two brothers uploaded the recent hot pictures that they had taken as part of the photoshoot of Housemates.

"P' Ohm look at this. It is not Baby Fluke anymore. It is P' Fluke." Dream excitedly squealed.

Ohm took a look at Fluke's Instagram account again. He had uploaded a new picture.

In the picture, Fluke had his right hand over his neck that was stretched as he looked up with his eyes closed.

Ohm clenched his fists in frustration.

"Phi, just look at that hand... oh my god... it is so veiny... Baby Fluke must have worked out a lot to develop such strong arms." Dream was in complete fan-girl mode.

"And PP. I have always thought that he was really cute. This is the first time I find him so hot." Dream was so lost in enjoying herself that she didn't notice the shift in her brothers' moods.

"Dream, didn't you say you had some assignments to complete?" Boun was a little annoyed at his cousin.

"Khrab phi. But they are not urgent. I will start doing it after having dinner."

Boun was about to refute when he saw his aunt entering the room.

The three young ones greeted the middle-aged lady.

"What are you guys discussing?" Ann smiled taking a seat on the corner sofa.

"Just about my future brother-in-laws' recent pictures." Dream got up and sat next to her mother.

"Brother-in-laws?" Ann raised her eyebrows suspiciously eyeing the boys.

"P' Fluke and P' Prem. Here, mom, take a look." Dream passed her phone to Ann.

Ann saw the pictures and smiled before nodding.

"But your P' Boun has not admitted his feelings for Prem yet. He looks like a good kid though." Ann teasingly smiled at Boun.

Boun and Ann had a mother-son bond than an aunt-nephew one. Boun was closer to Ann than his own biological mother, especially since he became a teenager.

Ann knew many of Boun's secrets that even Ohm or Kao didn't know.

Boun would always speak his heart out in front of Ann without fearing that he would be judged.

Boun licked his lips as he avoided looking at his aunt.

"It is okay if you don't want to admit it. We can talk when you are ready." Ann understood Boun's silence.

Seeing the atmosphere in the room turn weird, Dream said.

"P' Ohm why didn't you tell us that P' Muffin was actually Baby Fluke?"

"That is right. Ohm, why didn't you tell us when you realized it. We wouldn't have known if not for those articles." Ann questioned her son.

After OhmFluke CP had gone viral, pictures of Ohm shopping with Remi and Ann were also found on the internet.

Some fans had identified Remi as Fluke's mother.

CP fans went crazy seeing Ohm going shopping with his mother and mother-in-law.

Ohm rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.

"I thought you guys would figure it out by yourself."

"No wonder you were fawning over her." Dream shook her head laughing at her brother.

"He didn't tell me anything either." Boun joined the conversation.

"One day Fluke was barring his fangs at him and the next day I see articles and photographs of them being all lovey-dovey with each other." Boun scoffed.

"Are two of you a couple now, Ohm?" Ann eyed her son.

"No mom. We are still in the Phi-Nong zone. I don't think Fluke is yet ready to take our relationship to the next level." Ohm sighed and continued.

"He has recently warmed up to me a bit, but there is still some distance between us. I always feel that Fluke always tends to draw lines with me."

"P' Ohm, are you making excuses because you don't have the courage to confess your love?"

"No. It is not about 'not having courage'. It is just that I can feel that Fluke sees me as his childhood playmate. A reliable phi. I don't want to ruin it." Ohm exhaled deeply.

"Fluke is like that. He always draws lines with people around him. Even his close friends don't know many things about him." Boun said.

"That is not always the case. P' Kao knows many of his deep secrets." Ohm was upset as he brought up his elder cousin's bond with Fluke.

"Are you talking about Fluke's 'first love who broke his heart' thing?" Boun asked.

"Someone broke baby Fluke's heart?" Dream eyes were alternating between her elder brother and cousin.

"A few days ago while we were playing a game Fluke admitted that his first love had broken his heart. None of his friends had any idea who it was. Not even Earth. But P' Kao seemed to know. P' Kao even went to check on Fluke when he excused himself and went out of the room. Prem said that they have a very deep bond." Boun could smell the strong smell of jealousy from Ohm.

"If you want to know about it, then why don't you just ask Fluke?" Ann asked her son.

"He doesn't want anyone to know about that person. He even made P' Kao promise him that no one else will know of the matter. And if the person had actually hurt Fluke deeply, I don't want him to talk about that person as well." Ohm stated even though he was still sulking.

"He is just jealous that P' Kao knows Fluke better than him," Boun added.

"Then why don't you ask Kao to help you pursue him?" Ann asked her son.

"I already asked. He seems to be against our relationship. He told me to stay away from Fluke."

"Why would Kao say that? As far as I know him, he is someone who would support your relationship without a second thought." Ann frowned.

"I don't know why mom."